The Doctor Is In

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
So, I missed the ask me questions phase that hit the fed, roughly around Kingdom Come. I felt that making a thread for a guy that just debuted would be self indulgent.

Now, I realize it's totally self indulgent, and don't care. So I'm making a thread for people to ask questions about the fed, Dr. Zeus, RP's, what I honestly think about your character, and anything that won't get me fired from creative.

First question: can you get fired from creative?

And to make this a little less self indulgent, I'll ask a question of you. So to ask a question, answer mine. The first one is rather easy

What is your favorite feud going in the fed?

Mine has been James Howard and Mikey Stormrage. I always like the feuds that have that little psychological torment, and you can still see he remnants of what was a strong friendship between these two men... And to be honest, it feels like it eats up both characters. It's weird where you have a feud where you see how both men feel.. And this is it, to me.

I'll probably have like a question every two or three days. So anyone with a question for me, feel free to ask away.

I'd honestly have to go with Kurtesy and Zeus.

Zeus always struck me like a Shakespearean villain; cryptic and unpredictable, whereas Kurtesy is on a quest to vengeance after Zeus's attacks on Sandy. It's simple on the base, but damn, reading both of your RP's makes it really interesting to follow. Both you and Falkon write with such intensity in your RP's, and I'm intrigued as to where the characters go next after their feud ends.

My question is: Maybe not now, but some time during the road, would you ever plan to turn Zeus face?

Action Saxton vs Saboteur, two of the best and laugh out loud funny characters feuding over a spoon, awesome. Apart from that, anything Barbosa is involved in.

EDIT - You mean right now, whoops. Toughie, Titus and Vega isn't a thing anymore? Dunno, there seems to be a transition at the moment, if Titus and Vega is done then I'll let you know what my favourite feud is at Apocalypse.

Who's the biggest bitch on A) Creative and B) The whole roster?

I have the Zeus face planned turn already mapped out in my mind.

There was a time when I had Zeus planned all the way to Kingdom Come. Of course, in an E-fed, it never goes that way, and understandably so. But I do know the general way in which I want to turn Zeus face; I don't want to expose any details, because it isn't near time, nor will it be.

Face and heel turns are something you have to feel the character is ready to do, not the results. So often, I think people want to turn their character face or heel because of results. This isn't just e-fed wise; it's also in WWE, TNA, and otherwise. But the truth is, for a face or heel turn, the cards all have to align. Look at Hogan and Austin... Would their turns have has much impact if Austin turned face when the Ringmaster didn't get over? Hell no. I guess my point is, the idea of a face turn is in the mind, but won't be executed until the time is right.

Action Saxton vs Saboteur, two of the best and laugh out loud funny characters feuding over a spoon, awesome. Apart from that, anything Barbosa is involved in.

Who's the biggest bitch on A) Creative and B) The whole roster?

Pancake's mum; she leveraged her way onto creative with benefits, and she's actually writing all of Yaz' matches for him. We aren't happy when she decided to push Thrash and Angel to the tag team titles.

Oh, and she also really banned Theo. FalKon fell on his sword to save the secret.

Edit; I'll be fair; no one has been that bitchy on Creative. It seems like a corporate answer, but the truth is, there really hasn't been any need for drama. The truth is, if you're bitchy, then you're probably not long for the fed. That's one of the good things about a fed; you're working with other people. It's why Joey Sexton (shock of all shocks) was never going to last that long.

I'm on Creative now?

What is your one dream match as far as the fed goes?

Well, I actually have three

With current roster:

That would actually be SHIT versus Saboteur. There's my two favorite characters and RP'ers, fighting one another, and putting in quality work.

With Anyone:

Ty Burna versus Showtime. I'm sure it's happened, I've just never seen it.

Selfish pick?

Ty Burna versus Dr. Zeus

Well, I actually have three

With current roster:

That would actually be SHIT versus Saboteur. There's my two favorite characters and RP'ers, fighting one another, and putting in quality work.

With Anyone:

Ty Burna versus Showtime. I'm sure it's happened, I've just never seen it.

Selfish pick?

Ty Burna versus Dr. Zeus

Ty vs. Showtime has happened many times, it headlined Kingdom Come III actually.

Ty vs. Zeus would be an awesome feud.

Did you see Supernatural this week? Holy shit man.

Oh and with all the departures from the Fed who is the next unexpected exit?

AHH NO SPOILERS NO SPOILERS!

The next departure... I wanna say... Isabel Stone. I think she should be back though.

Ty vs. Showtime has happened many times, it headlined Kingdom Come III actually.

Ty vs. Zeus would be an awesome feud.

I think so, too. There's a part of me that is upset I couldn't work him into the Kurtesy feud.

If you had to pick between a sandwich and Mikey Stormrage winning the Eurasian title what would you put on your sandwich?

If you had to pick between a sandwich and Mikey Stormrage winning the Eurasian title what would you put on your sandwich?

In honor of Mikey Stormrage, a light mayo.

Because he's fat and bland, you see ;)

Барбоса;4694499 said:
So when is Zeus going to come after Barbosa and SHIT?

A hired gun for Banks/'Bateman?

Frankly, I don't know if I'm there yet. But he would make a decent hired gun; the thing about Zeus is, would Kenneth Banks be willing to make a deal with Zeus?

So, to answer your question... I have no idea, but hopefully soon.

Since I'm still a newbie, I gotta say so far Zeus/Kurtesy has been my favorite feud because of how well their characters seem to compliment each other.

Who would you have team up in the tag division if you could make the decision?

Since I'm still a newbie, I gotta say so far Zeus/Kurtesy has been my favorite feud because of how well their characters seem to compliment each other.

Who would you have team up in the tag division if you could make the decision?

If I had my picks?

1. Isabel Stone and Steven Kurtesy. I know that the two had history, and IIRC, Isabel is Steven's mentor. To add in to her face turn, I'd have her come face to face with all the people she's wronged, and make amends. It could give Isabel some momentum, Kurtesy a good stint in the tag division, and some continuity on something I always felt was never tied up.

2. Blade and Grizzly Bob. The friendship is clearly there, and gives them some great air time.

3. Zeus and Beard. For obvious reasons. But that's just me.

Frankly, I don't know if I'm there yet.

If you are referring to RP quality, don't kid yourself. You rank amongst the toughest competition I've ever faced here that includes the likes of Ty Burna & Showtime. With the work I've seen produced, you can definitely give anyone at their peak a run for their money.

Ass-kissing out of the way, what were your original plans upon debut prior to the start of the Kurtesy feud (i.e. if this feud never happened, where would you see Zeus now)?

How do you think Amber Warren would fare in a feud with Dr. Zeus? Can she at least give Zeus a hard time?

If you were HoC and could choose the rest of creative, who would they be?

How would you rank the Merry Band of Misfits from most entertaining to least entertaining, and why? I'll list them out for you, I know it's a large party. The main reason I ask is because it could give me an idea on who needs any touching up or development. If for whatever reason Theron himself doesn't top the list then I have some work to do.

Theron the Warblade
Davivel the Cleric
Sheshmish the Swashbuckler
Kayrentia the Druid
Keifasar the Necromancer
Kirilah the Paladin

I don't really know what to ask you that I haven't really asked already.

Um... is Jon title worthy in the future? What would have to change? What should stay the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back