Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

The first of two bosses in the Earth Cave, and he is by a landslide the easier of the two. FF1 Walkthrough thread should be ready to launch soon.

2rwkfag.jpg

The second of the two Earth Cave bosses and the first Elemental Fiend.... This intimidating 8 bit villain is Lich the Elemental Fiend of Earth. One of the game's toughest bosses.

332b0xe.jpg

That's quite the hair, man. I'm 2 years younger than you and I'm already balding :/

I'm three years younger, and the intersection between the top, and back, of my head, is disgusting. Although, my receding hairline is still passable (read: able to trick people I'm not balding if you only view me from the front).

And no, the items still don't mean anything. Enjoy collecting them in your rep CP screens though. ;)

Thank you for the rep, and the items, but you're slacking, Dagger. Shinchan has 7 out of 20 slots, whilst your high score was only six out of 20 slots.

And no, I'm not baiting for rep.

That's quite the hair, man. I'm 2 years younger than you and I'm already balding :/

Let me know if Lynx's pizza was any good. I ran it by some friends outside the forum too for the fun of it, you're the first to think it sounds good.

Thank you for the rep, and the items, but you're slacking, Dagger. Shinchan has 7 out of 20 slots, whilst your high score was only six out of 20 slots.

And no, I'm not baiting for rep.

Since you weren't baiting for rep you then don't need to worry about how much more you might obtain if you post in the Smackdown LD's, the Media Hub, or various WWE title/brand/review topics. ;)

Since you weren't baiting for rep you then don't need to worry about how much more you might obtain if you post in the Smackdown LD's, the Media Hub, or various WWE title/brand/review topics. ;)

If only I was afforded the time to do so. I'm having troubles with one RP every two weeks.

Just made a new D&D character.

A Lawful Neutral, Water Genasi, Monk of Helm. Image rep is Seth Rollins only with skin resembling Zelda's Zoras. He fights with claws and a quarterstaff.

The Eye boss! He guards the Floater in the Ice Cave. Unlike most bosses he respawns meaning you can fight him over and over again. He gives a ton of EXP and Gil too so the room he's in makes a good leveling up spot provided you can safely get out of the cave again afterwards.

2bd5hh.jpg

The Zombie Dragon. He is the last major encounter before the class change. While this guy is not truly a boss, he counts as one for me. He guards the exit at the Castle Of Ordeals and is encountered right after obtaining the Tail you need in order to upgrade to the prestige classes. He's easier than most of the true bosses. Cast Fire 3, Harm 2, or just attack.

5p4oxw.jpg

So this weekend I revisited an old idea I had from a couple of years ago. Converting the video game I made back in college into a D&D campaign. I made Kay Killenlot (the game's sinless central character) as an Aasimar Paladin Of Tyr and had her fight 4 wolves. She is broken in the video game due to storyline reasons so I gave her 18's (perfect base stats) with Aasimar racial adjustments which gave her two 20's and four 18's. She would be a DM controlled NPC that the actual party (who still makes their own characters) joins forces with. She has broken stats but if she ever dies it's an automatic game over no matter what. Just an idea I had toyed around with. The test fight was very one sided. She only got hit 1 time for 7 damage, other than that the wolves kept missing despite her being level 1. Her AC was 22 and would have been 26 if she had a Tower Shield. Peach is Kay and the Koopas are the wolves, due to lack of figurines. It was fun. Maybe I'll actually do this and make a full D&D campaign out of it.

1zegga8.jpg

Made it to 100,000+ hits! Awesome. This needs some victory posing. Here's the FF1 guys in their prestige classes. Seemed fitting.

Knight-Victory.gif
Ninja-Victory.gif
Master-Victory.gif
RedWizard-Victory.gif
WhiteWizard-Victory.gif
BlackWizard-Victory.gif

Look who also became Mr Money In The Bank today! It came with two replicas of the championship contract for some reason, instead of just one lol. :p

ouyyh2.jpg

Hey bro. Will you be doing another character alignment chart anytime soon? Curious about who the purest face/heel is according to you, and where Batti stands now that her boi Theron is out indefinitely.

Hey bro. Will you be doing another character alignment chart anytime soon? Curious about who the purest face/heel is according to you, and where Batti stands now that her boi Theron is out indefinitely.

I've typically done one annually from lawful good to chaotic evil and everything in between around the Lethal Lottery. I could do them more often, probably would not be more often than once per cycle if I do more.

As of right this second I would say Vee is the most honorable and Titus is the most sinister. Batti's come across as chaotic good. So is Lynx.

Where is Kagura on your alignment chart?

Neutral Good right now but you're shifting towards Lawful Good territory. At the rate she has progressed since turning face again, Kagura will be near the top of the list for the good side of the alignments by the Lottery (which is when I've been doing the big list with everyone).

What about Yemrez?

Neutral Good. Xaitlyn was Chaotic Good.

Newcomer to WZCW, i'm worried that my wrestler might not make it to prime-time.

See what happened was I was told to give a Sample RP by tonight I just now finished it, but I fear that I might have been too late judging by how the last shows have already been posted.

If this is the case, I do have plans for a backup wrestler. And this time, I will make sure to include a sample RP with it, but i'd like your opinion first.

See what happened was I was told to give a Sample RP by tonight I just now finished it, but I fear that I might have been too late judging by how the last shows have already been posted.

If this is the case, I do have plans for a backup wrestler. And this time, I will make sure to include a sample RP with it, but i'd like your opinion first.

The shows that just posted were from last round. The RP threads for the next round should be coming later today, that is what Lee was referring to when he said you needed a sample RP. It wasn't too late in that sense.

Did you want to proceed with this character? We should be able to get you onto the next show if you want to RP as War Zone.

Don't scrap this character! I already love it.

The shows that just posted were from last round. The RP threads for the next round should be coming later today, that is what Lee was referring to when he said you needed a sample RP. It wasn't too late in that sense.

Did you want to proceed with this character? We should be able to get you onto the next show if you want to RP as War Zone.

NVM, the character is in; i'm dancing like a ballerina inside my head, thank you for the opportunity Mr. Lee and Mr. Dagger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back