Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

I've read Blackjacks lines over again and I still didn't catch the Easter Egg. I know I'll hit myself when you reveal it.

Yep, probably.

I'm in the same boat.

If it's not Oracle of Seasons I don't know what it is.

That could unintentionally count as an easter egg but no, I was not referring to that. The festival that Theron sees Christmas as honors Din the Oracle of Seasons (which is indeed a tribute to the namesake of the game you referred to) instead of the D&D deity of Nature, Silvanus, who he used to honor in his Winter Solstice celebrations. Closest connection I could think of that converted what I already had for a Christmas-type festival in December from a D&D theme to a Zelda one.

It's a secret to everyone?

Yep! It's been in several Zelda games, going all the way back to the original.

[YOUTUBE]eT3J9T3MNQw[/YOUTUBE]

Dagger, what's the image you sent me as rep? It isn't showing on my mobile.

Thanks for the rep, by the way.

There's only one left that I'll rep out tonight so I'll share it now.

izowwp.jpg

Everybody got the same one this time. I saw an 8 bit Link holding up an 8 bit tree as one of Lee's decorations in one of the Christmas threads so it gave me an idea for something cool to do for this round since it was basically our Christmas round. I made a similar image, one with each of Link's three tunics, and that's what everyone who got RP rep got this round.

I've had a huge itch to play ff8....but my psone is broken �� do you know a website where I could play it? Or 9?

Are you caught up on once upon a time?

Not yet. I had someone I was watching with but have not heard from them in a while. I'll see if they want to do a marathon soon. I should be before the spring 2017 episodes start.

Depending on your sense of humor, this is the funniest line in Final Fantasy 5. Still gets me after all these years and I was glad they kept it in the new PC version.

24pxmao.jpg

Hey Dags, saw where you repped my and it reminded me, has there been any updates with a potential video game tournament?

Yeah I was thinking of waiting til after KC to post it but looking at my RP it was the turn and not the show itself and there are some things in the new App that I want to show up in the match with Tony's mentality and stuff like that

Nice KC RP Dagger. Really ended the cycle well and I'm looking forward to seeing The Fierce One in action. Will he be able to snap out of it after Kingdom Come? That's another big question in the future.

Nice KC RP Dagger. Really ended the cycle well and I'm looking forward to seeing The Fierce One in action. Will he be able to snap out of it after Kingdom Come? That's another big question in the future.

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed yours as well. Only just now getting a chance to respond to this due to a church conference I just got back from so, sorry about the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back