Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Who is that sprite in the Merry Christmas from Dagger Dias rep? I can't place him or the game he's from.

There's actually 70 different ones. Yours was this guy, correct?

Gogo%20-%20Action.gif

Gogo. One of the secret characters from Final Fantasy 6. He is a Mime that can mimic the others and you can customize his menus to include abilities of the others such as Strago's Lore and Edgar's Tools.

Making progress on the FF1 and FF5 walkthrough text documents already. Covering only one version of each this time around is going to make it go by so much faster.

Question: Forget Theron for a while. Choose a character in WZCW from 1. Past 2. Present that you would love to RolePlay for..

ShinChan™;5626283 said:
Question: Forget Theron for a while. Choose a character in WZCW from 1. Past 2. Present that you would love to RolePlay for..

No thanks. I don't think I could do anyone else's character justice. I like writing segments on shows, but entire RP's are a whole other animal.

Decided to screenshot the boss battles along the way! Here's the first boss in Final Fantasy 1. Right after he utters the iconic line "I, Garland, will knock you all down!". We'll be seeing him again later....

2ch16ac.jpg

Get yourself a PS4. Then Final Fantasy 15. It's damn good so far. I can't wait to boot it up and play it again. Got a solid three hours in earlier. Comradery is back and it's as strong as FF X so far.

Get yourself a PS4. Then Final Fantasy 15. It's damn good so far. I can't wait to boot it up and play it again. Got a solid three hours in earlier. Comradery is back and it's as strong as FF X so far.

If I get a new console it will be an Xbox One. I stopped liking Sony consoles after the PS2. It will be a while though since new consoles cost a lot of money and I'd need more than just two games as an incentive to get it (FF15 and Dragon Age Inquisition). I'll be late to the party but I'll get there.

I heard it's open world. I'm not big on having a surplus of things to do. Is it glitchy like Skyrim? Becuase when I hear "open world" that is what first comes to mind.

There's a quick warp system so it doesn't make you walk around areas forever. It's pretty slick and doesn't seem overwhelming like most open world games can become. Fallout 4 for example, I have at least 15 main missions open, a million things left to do in multiple custom cities...it can be a bit much. So far FF15 is doing it right and it keeps getting better and better.

There's a quick warp system so it doesn't make you walk around areas forever. It's pretty slick and doesn't seem overwhelming like most open world games can become. Fallout 4 for example, I have at least 15 main missions open, a million things left to do in multiple custom cities...it can be a bit much. So far FF15 is doing it right and it keeps getting better and better.

That's a bit of a relief then. I mean I don't want another movie disguised as a video game (Hi, FF13, how's it going?) but the opposite extreme of having an infinite number of things to do with no structure at all for when/how to go about it is just as bad for me. The Switch and the new Zelda take priority. Like I said though I'll get there, just gonna be late to the party on this one.

Even though their name in the original is "Wizard" they don't cast anything. Pretty tough too for an early-game battle. The difficulty skyrockets in this event and it's also when it suddenly gets super expensive to buy spells/equipment.

10nyxdw.jpg

The dark elf, Astos. The Dark Elf in FF4 was inspired by him hence them looking nearly identical other than the jump from 8 bit to 16 bit. Once you've beaten this guy the game really takes off and gets cool. The threads for both FF1 and FF5 should be getting launched soon, by the way.

29yi6as.jpg

Dagger, what's the image you sent me as rep? It isn't showing on my mobile.

Thanks for the rep, by the way.

I'll tell you after the others for this round are out. Did not want to spoil it.

I'll also reveal what the easter egg was soon if no one gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back