Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Who did you give the other 8 to?

Edit: Is it where they were on the card?

That's for those 8 to share if they wish. ;)

As for card placement, almost. You're as close as you can possibly get now in terms of accuracy, without actually guessing it.

I'm seriously out of ideas.

It'll probably be a forehead slapping moment when you say it but that's where I'm at now

Lower card, mid card, and main event. Maybe the three colors show where they are on the card?

Nope. Getting closer though.

I'm seriously out of ideas.

It'll probably be a forehead slapping moment when you say it but that's where I'm at now

In typical Zelda fashion it will end up being something you kick yourself for not thinking of.

There's 6 green's this round by the way.

Whenever you (or anyone else with mod powers) get around to it I've got a couple character changes over in the the thread I was hoping to get put in my Roster thread before the Lottery

How many blues?

If you still have not figured it out by after Ascension is posted I can tell you.

Whenever you (or anyone else with mod powers) get around to it I've got a couple character changes over in the the thread I was hoping to get put in my Roster thread before the Lottery

Once it gets updated to the individual Tony thread I can revise the one in the roster listing.

On another trivial note I noticed there are enough titles in the WWE if you include NXT to jokingly award one to the entire main playable party of Final Fantasy 6.

EDIT: I'll have to leave out the Cruiserweight title in order for it to be 14, or bring Leo back to life to hold the 15th spot. Close enough.

Go on then, what's the secret? I got a red one.

You will also get your green one later today for your votes. Since I am repping our votes instead of the Thanks For The Show rep I used to do, for all the hard work put in on the shows. Now having been in the back I know all the more how deserved those reps are.

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Item2.gif
- Staff for votes, PPV match, RP of the week

Link%20(Blue)%20-%20Item2.gif
- Ascension match

Link%20(Red)%20-%20Item2.gif
- Meltdown match

I see. That's what I had thought it was, believe it or not.

BTW! Can you tell me how far I am behind JMT in the rep leaderboard? I swear I have been behind him for months and he's not even been here! :lmao:

I see. That's what I had thought it was, believe it or not.

BTW! Can you tell me how far I am behind JMT in the rep leaderboard? I swear I have been behind him for months and he's not even been here! :lmao:

You're about 1,000 points below him. I have a set list of places I spread so you could realistically catch him in under a year.

Media Hub topics
WWE PPV Reviews
LD Participation
RP'ing
Posting in this thread

Now that the secrets out about what Link meant what, now you all know there's gonna be an awful lot of green Links next round for those who submit good RP's. I had already planned to shake it up a bit, but yeah going forward on regular rounds for the next few rounds it's Red Link for Meltdown and Blue Link for Ascension unless you had the RP of the round and/or helped on the show. What's coming next to set apart all 30-ish of those Green Links next round at the Lethal Lottery? Stay tuned. We'll find out after the RP deadline. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back