Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Have you seen the 3rd season of Sailor Moon Crystal yet? The animation looks amazing. They've scrapped the CGI and have returned to 3D layered 2D cells. And the music sounds incredible.

[youtube]LGg3jfegnUE[/youtube]

I had completely forgotten about that. Where can it be viewed? Agreed on the music, I like the video you posted.

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Item2.gif
Link%20(Blue)%20-%20Item2.gif
Link%20(Red)%20-%20Item2.gif

So by now most of you may or may not have noticed one of these in your rep for your RP. As I said I'm trying something different. Figured it was appropriate now that Theron is seeing everything in a Zelda world. For those bored enough to notice, there actually was a non-random reasoning behind which one you got this time.

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Item2.gif
Link%20(Blue)%20-%20Item2.gif

So by now most of you may or may not have noticed one of these in your rep for your RP. As I said I'm trying something different. Figured it was appropriate now that Theron is seeing everything in a Zelda world. For those bored enough to notice, there actually was a non-random reasoning behind which one you got this time.

Green is the starting armor, also the weakest. Blue is the next level armor, and red is the strongest.

But if it has nothing to do with quality.... perhaps length of the RP?

Now I really got nothing

I'm surprised, I genuinely didn't think I would stump anyone on this. Wonder what else the colors could have meant....

I figured it was something to do with how you voted. That's how I took mine.

Nah, you've been in the back so you know making votes public may not be the best idea. I thought of giving a specific one to my RP of the week but by the time I thought of that, I had already given that person their's.

Green is the starting armor, also the weakest. Blue is the next level armor, and red is the strongest.

But if it has nothing to do with quality.... perhaps length of the RP?

It's not the length of the RP either. You're onto something there though. It for sure has something to do with the colors of the tunic.

I'm not sure about that.

He gave me one and he couldn't vote on the match due to being in it.

Just like my thought of giving a specific one to my RP of the week pick, I also thought to give a specific one to my teammates and opponent. Much like the former, I had already given yours/TBK's/Lee's by the time I had thought of that idea. Maybe next round....! RP of the week could get one, opponents could get one, and then the others would still be determined by certain criteria.

I'm adding another layer to it next round, but the determining factor on which Link it was that I used this round will remain in place next round.

Maybe sharing which one you each got may help you figure it out. ;)

I got a red one

Yep.

I got none. :disappointed:

I envy you again, Franku. :shrug:

You broke the RP rules and even admitted to so. My RP rep may be fairly easy to earn but it still has to be earned. Maybe next round :) Also, what Milenko said.

[YOUTUBE]SeSOzTr_yfA[/YOUTUBE]

Stumbled on this and thought of you, bro.

That was really cool! :D I'd rep you if there wasn't a Raw LD tonight. Expect to get rep for this next time I have to spread.

So you've already said no to length, votes & quality.

I'll need to seriously think about it if you really don't want to give it away.

It would help if other people chimed in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back