Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

The only thing is the amount of treasure and xp you have to work with when defeating enemies, your characters level rising and how to handle the difficulty as the game progresses. That part was a nightmare. The rest was really fun.

Have you ever tried RPG Maker game? I can't remember what system it was on, PS1 or SNES .... might be PS1=
Anyway, it was cool, it gave you all the tools , you made your own towns, dungeons, bosses, heroes, story, monsters, treasures, everything.

I played around with that some, in about 2002 or so. It was on the PSX. It helped me learn about event triggers and stuff. RPG Maker 2003 on the PC is what I used to make the version of the game that I ended up releasing 5 years back.

I played around with that some, in about 2002 or so. It was on the PSX. It helped me learn about event triggers and stuff. RPG Maker 2003 on the PC is what I used to make the version of the game that I ended up releasing 5 years back.

Ah, event triggers. I remember I had a scenario in a town where there was a long line up for a bathroom with humorous dialog for every person, bringing a dungeon treasure unplugged the toilets or something, or fixed the door.....anyway the event always screwed up for some reason. I pity game coders, they must have the patience of saints.

Ah, event triggers. I remember I had a scenario in a town where there was a long line up for a bathroom with humorous dialog for every person, bringing a dungeon treasure unplugged the toilets or something, or fixed the door.....anyway the event always screwed up for some reason. I pity game coders, they must have the patience of saints.

I started the scripting in RPG Maker 2003 in 2008. The release was in 2011, nearly 4 years later. This was back in college when I had a surplus of spare time. There's no way I'd ever be able to take on a project that big again. I'd cut a lot of the content. 90 hours of material (counting side-quests) was too much anyway. I remember it taking me about a week to test run the whole thing.

They're all here! For now, they will be sharing a shelf on my display with Elsa from Frozen.

353a9z6.jpg

This would make an awesome crossover.

How's things man? We're playing Rulesfinder at the moment and it is a weighty system. Honestly it's like wading through treacle every single combat round.

How's things man? We're playing Rulesfinder at the moment and it is a weighty system. Honestly it's like wading through treacle every single combat round.

It's going. No D&D this week so I'm proceeding further into the Wii U remake of Twilight Princess.

On a related note, I'm finally considering getting a 2DS. Mainly because I've been wanting to play A Link Between Worlds and Tri Force Heroes.

I bought a 2ds as I hate 3d and the price was great but it's way to bulky and one of the best things about a 3ds is the fact that it can fold up.

I've 2 3ds and the wife has one too. We've never had the 3ds effect on.

My hatred for anything 3D is exactly why it will be a 2DS. I never got around to getting a 2DS and I never wanted to support the 3DS with any purchases due to how stupid I think 3D is. It may be a silly reason to some, but it's the truth. However, as one of the resident Zelda fans, I am missing out on what I hear is a great game in Link Between Worlds. It's time. I may find some other cool stuff whether nostalgic or new on the handheld VC so there's that too :)

Favorite WZCW present wrestler except Theron? And Why?

Favorite WZCW PPV? & Why?

Favorite former WZCW wrestler? & Why?

It's going. No D&D this week so I'm proceeding further into the Wii U remake of Twilight Princess.

On a related note, I'm finally considering getting a 2DS. Mainly because I've been wanting to play A Link Between Worlds and Tri Force Heroes.

Currently replaying Skyward Sword to keep me busy until Breath of the Wild.

Favorite WZCW present wrestler except Theron? And Why?

Titus Avison. While Theron can be viewed as our John Cena, Titus is our Hogan. In the past he was the face character that set the standard, now he is a vicious villain and has set the standard yet again for faces who turn to the dark.

Favorite WZCW PPV? & Why?

Not fully sure what it is about it, but I love Gold Rush. It feels like our Night of Champions and our King Of The Ring all at the same time. The Lottery comes in a close second due to our counterpart of the Rumble. Always fun. Unscripted is pretty cool too, it comes in third. I disregarded Kingdom Come in this ranking too, for the record. It's on a whole other level. What the heck, let's rank them all.

Kingdom Come
Gold Rush
Lethal Lottery
Unscripted
Apocalypse (needs something to set it apart from the rest, I think)
Revolution/Redemption (also needs something to set it apart)
All Or Nothing (Seems obvious why it got voted off the calendar)

Favorite former WZCW wrestler? & Why?

Haven. He was the perfect mix of epic hero and hilarious all at once. I loved every RP that I ever read from that character. As much as I liked Chris, if Kermit comes back I want to see a Haven return.

Replays are fun. I'm replaying Oracle of Seasons. Had forgotten how catchy and awesome the 4th temple's theme was :D

I don't think I ever finished skyward sword actually. I ended up rage quitting at around the point where you have to do pilot wings to get a heart piece.

Having a blast replaying it though, even if I am only about a third of the way through (just finished Lanaryu Mining Facility)

If I get chance I'm planning to play through twilight princess HD as well once I'm finished.

I don't think I ever finished skyward sword actually. I ended up rage quitting at around the point where you have to do pilot wings to get a heart piece.

Having a blast replaying it though, even if I am only about a third of the way through (just finished Lanaryu Mining Facility)

If I get chance I'm planning to play through twilight princess HD as well once I'm finished.

I got to the very last boss in Skyward Sword. But the controller would take several attempts at reading a skyward sword raise at this point, making the fight nearly impossible. Really liked 75% of the game. It had a few pounds of crap that I really didn't like as well.

Edit: It also has the best final dungeon in all the Zelda games. (The one where you actually have to move the dungeon around itself, like on a round table of sorts)

I actually never finished Skyward Sword either. Maybe it deserves another chance. Sometimes games are better the second time around. When looking at other Zelda games that I've re-played due to re-releases or just the desire to try it once more.... Wind Waker was much more enjoyable this time than it was 10+ years ago. Same goes for the Oracle series. I did enjoy them back on the GBC, enough to finish them and try a linked game in Ages.... but I absolutely love them this time around. Oracle of Seasons skyrocketed up on my rankings compared to previously. I'll be jumping into Ages shortly.

As for Twilight Princess it was already my #3 in the series from when I played it 9 years ago, it remains in that spot and it's as brilliant as ever.

I got to the very last boss in Skyward Sword. But the controller would take several attempts at reading a skyward sword raise at this point, making the fight nearly impossible. Really liked 75% of the game. It had a few pounds of crap that I really didn't like as well.

Edit: It also has the best final dungeon in all the Zelda games. (The one where you actually have to move the dungeon around itself, like on a round table of sorts)

Was your main issue the controls?

On final dungeons.... my favorites are the original Zelda, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess.

I actually never finished Skyward Sword either. Maybe it deserves another chance. Sometimes games are better the second time around. When looking at other Zelda games that I've re-played due to re-releases or just the desire to try it once more.... Wind Waker was much more enjoyable this time than it was 10+ years ago. Same goes for the Oracle series. I did enjoy them back on the GBC, enough to finish them and try a linked game in Ages.... but I absolutely love them this time around. Oracle of Seasons skyrocketed up on my rankings compared to previously. I'll be jumping into Ages shortly.

As for Twilight Princess it was already my #3 in the series from when I played it 9 years ago, it remains in that spot and it's as brilliant as ever.

Was your main issue the controls?

On final dungeons.... my favorites are the original Zelda, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess.

Not a big fan of thrashing the controller around wildly at times no, plus skyward sword rarely worked first try even though I held the damn thing straight up like a fool. Way too many fetch quests and dumbed down quests. Oh, I lost all my items....fetch! Oh I have to collect 250 flower things then my helper wallhacks so I'll find them like a 2 year old? Fetch with stupid hand holding!

The desert stage was waaaaay too long and really, really repetitive. The octopus-like boss looks stupidly childish, and was more of a fight with your camera, a shame since the stage was expertly designed.

The reaccuring black pacman boss looks stupid and you fight him over, and over and over again.

The pluses, the game has an amazing color palette and level designs are very pretty. I liked some of the new items, like the large jar of blowing that took out huge mounds of sand. Plus, the final dungeon is going to be hard to top in future Zelda games, that was just brilliant level design.

If you own a PS4, Uncharted 4 is one of the best games I've ever played. According to a pal I'm only a few chapters away from finishing it and its been a graphical, wicked adventure with an action chapter that I won't soon forget.

Not a big fan of thrashing the controller around wildly at times no, plus skyward sword rarely worked first try even though I held the damn thing straight up like a fool.

The controls were my main problem, hence why I asked.

If you own a PS4, Uncharted 4 is one of the best games I've ever played. According to a pal I'm only a few chapters away from finishing it and its been a graphical, wicked adventure with an action chapter that I won't soon forget.

I do not own a PS4 nor do I plan on getting one. I'm planning on getting an Xbox One at some point, however.... I wouldn't count on that title joining my lineup anytime soon. I never play games out of order, so I'd have to get through the first three before I even consider the 4th. That, plus I generally dislike shooters. I'm not sure if I'd like any of the Uncharted games. Heard a lot about them though.

Now that Vis Imperium has started its run in WZCW, have you thought about a stable of your own leadership?

Extensively. I'm focused on the Lottery right now though. Too much can change between then and now. I did come up with a cool possible entrance theme.

Uncharted 4 is the best game ever, just wrapped it now. From start to finish, a masterpiece 10/10 game. It has everything an adventure game should have and more with unbelievable graphics. Bravo Naughty Dog.

I guess I'll have to wrap Witcher 3 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back