Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

You don't want to be in a tag team but I think that you leading a stable could do wonders for you.

Agreed. Face stables are rare and it's in Theron's character's core concept to lead a party of heroes.

Right. I think that we will soon see a heel stable in form of Abel, Austin and a third one. And Theron can lead a face stable against them. Gives you a new perspective for RPing. And still you can get away from being in a regular tag team.

Just noticed that only 2 people booked on the shows this week aren't Theronized yet.... Hmmmm....

It is. Not sure who would be in it though. That's a good discussion question for the day.

Who would you put in a face stable party of heroes led by Theron?
Question wasn't for me but still.

I think that it should consist of 4 members including Theron.
Theron (main event), Upper Midcard, A tag team.

Out of present roster, Vee A.D.Z or Logan can be the right choice. No idea about tag team since there is no tag team left except Cooper/Keaton and as Jeff is unable for RP due to health, we don't have even this too.

By the way, Did you quote me about 2 hours ago in the application thread? As i got a pm about quote but didn't get the quote in there.

I wouldn't recommend both Vee A.D.Z. or Logan to be a part of Theron's stable. Vee is a pretty serious character and Logan is a family man and that would distract the stable. I would say, face Ramparte with Batti as the valet. Also it should include some fun loving fantasy character which should be a part of this stable.

Question wasn't for me but still.

I think that it should consist of 4 members including Theron.
Theron (main event), Upper Midcard, A tag team.

Out of present roster, Vee A.D.Z or Logan can be the right choice. No idea about tag team since there is no tag team left except Cooper/Keaton and as Jeff is unable for RP due to health, we don't have even this too.

By the way, Did you quote me about 2 hours ago in the application thread? As i got a pm about quote but didn't get the quote in there.

The question was for anybody :)

Agreed on four people with the main event, tag team, and midcarder setup. Something that tributes the four traditional archetypes in RPG's (Warrior, Rogue, Caster, and Healer/Religious). Theron fits both Warrior and Religious could fill either as needed. This allows for an enforcer to come as more of the fighter type, since Theron's the only religious face that comes to mind.

Cooper and Keaton could be good for the Rogue and Caster parts, when Jeff is able to return. Theron had an alliance with Hard Metal Penetration during their tag team title reign for a while and Chris KO before they feuded so this has been on the horizon before, but hasn't worked out to where it could happen yet.

I did quote you but then deleted it. I thought you were talking about something else and then realized my post wasn't relevant.

Luke as he is on the road to redemption and he would make a good choice to be in there.

Yeah, maybe!

I wouldn't recommend both Vee A.D.Z. or Logan to be a part of Theron's stable. Vee is a pretty serious character and Logan is a family man and that would distract the stable. I would say, face Ramparte with Batti as the valet. Also it should include some fun loving fantasy character which should be a part of this stable.

Who would you think would be good? Vee and Logan nearly came to mind for me too but they have other priorities going on in-character.

Ramparte needs to fend for himself now.

Yeah he's been in enough stables lol Batti on the other hand though....

Who would you think would be good? Vee and Logan nearly came to mind for me too but they have other priorities going on in-character.

Ramparte has been in enough stables that I agree, but still his fantasy life would suit the best to team up with Theron. M would be an interesting choice, the good villain from the underground. Kagura (the old one, not the daikonran or the new one, which I have tough time to pronounce).

By the way, what was your quote?

In regards to Xaitlyn. NSL already covered it.

Ramparte has been in enough stables that I agree, but still his fantasy life would suit the best to team up with Theron. M would be an interesting choice, the good villain from the underground. Kagura (the old one, not the daikonran or the new one, which I have tough time to pronounce).

M would have been a great fit. Geno too. Real life needs to stop getting in the way of our handlers :p Face Kagura could have been cool yeah.

I would think Remarkable Mark Keaton would be a - Bard- considering the gimmick. :guitar:

I'm thinking luke would be a healer.

Paladin - Theron
Bard - Mark
Cleric - Luke
????

It would make most sense for Cooper (as a Monk?) to be the 4th if Jeff's in, since these groups should have a tag team presence.

The name would be one I've wanted to use for a long time. The Fellowship Of The Dice.

I like the idea of a face stable, and I think Logan could work in a group like that..... But I gotta be honest, I hate that name as a name of a stable. That in itself would make me withdraw myself from consideration lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back