Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

That's odd. I swear I'm not running away from all these encounters. I'm super close to the train boss too. Perhaps I will turn around and go through the train and rack up until I get those moves.

Yeah do that. The Train's really not tough, the Rizopas can be though. Kefka's army is real tough if all three scenario parties are under-leveled. I run through that whole Kefka "war" event with only one party instead of three. The walkthrough shows how to do it.

What would be the storyline if Theron Daggershield ever turned heel or joined a face/stable? Would Daggershield ever form a good face/ stable in WZCW ?

Stuck in FF. Just met GAU and he wants to show us a shiny thing in the mountains. But there seems to be no place to go.

Plus...I always had suplex...I just didn't clue in I had it. I was using Pummel the whole time waiting to see the words...you have unlocked Suplex. :icon_neutral:

Switching to FF Type 0 for awhile.

What would be the storyline if Theron Daggershield ever turned heel?

In the words of an old Tootsie Pop commercial:

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW....!

Would Daggershield ever form a good face/ stable in WZCW ?

Totally. Had an idea of forming "The Fellowship Of The Dice". It would consist of characters that show traditional D&D archetypes. Theron would be the Paladin/Healer since he's in a religious face persona. The group would then need a rogue/thief/bard, as well as a wizard/sorceror, and lastly a Barbarian. Theron would be the leader while the Rogue and Wizard would be the tag team, the Barbarian would be the enforcer. The question is who on today's roster would fit into the team, let alone picking only other faces.

Stuck in FF. Just met GAU and he wants to show us a shiny thing in the mountains. But there seems to be no place to go.

If Gau joined you need to go to the mountain in the southern part of the jungle. Inside Gau will show you the shiny treasure and you'll proceed. If Gau didn't join yet go to the town on the island's northeast corner and buy Dried Meat, use one on Gau when he appears after a battle to make him join.

Plus...I always had suplex...I just didn't clue in I had it. I was using Pummel the whole time waiting to see the words...you have unlocked Suplex. :icon_neutral:

Yeah check the ability screen often to see what is unlocked. Speaking of that.... Wanna see something weird? Pull up Gau's Rage listing. Then back out of that, open the espers menu. Now immediately look at the Rage listing again without exiting the menu screen itself. Read what it says, something will be slightly different. This happens with Lore too later on when Strago joins. It's funny. You may have to wait until after Zozo to do this though since you may not have access to the esper screen yet.

Switching to FF Type 0 for awhile.

Still FF4 The After Years here. I think you would like it. It's a nice continuation of Cecil and his Merry Band Of Misfits, along with the next generation starring his son Ceodore. Playing this game is like reuniting with old friends, having seen what difference 17 years made on the game and the world, seeing as though it takes place in the exact same world. So far anyway. I'm only 2 chapters in. I love it so far.

Just fought a war with Kefka. Stars of the program....The team of Gau and Edgar. The strategy with these two was simple, Gau rages and uses Commander and Gold Bear . Edgar starts out with his sound wave that turns the enemy backwards. Just these two guys went through waves and waves and waves of enemy's. Then I switched to my boss team of Locke, Swordtech Man and Celes to rock the mini boss and Kefka. The only casualty was Celes as she took a bolt from Kefka to the face. Kefka ate level 4 Swordtech five times and it was too much for him and he fled.

Just fought a war with Kefka. Stars of the program....The team of Gau and Edgar. The strategy with these two was simple, Gau rages and uses Commander and Gold Bear . Edgar starts out with his sound wave that turns the enemy backwards. Just these two guys went through waves and waves and waves of enemy's. Then I switched to my boss team of Locke, Swordtech Man and Celes to rock the mini boss and Kefka. The only casualty was Celes as she took a bolt from Kefka to the face. Kefka ate level 4 Swordtech five times and it was too much for him and he fled.

I never really used the Noise Blaster. You'll start seeing more and more enemies with immunities. Does Gau know Stray Cat? If not he needs it.

Speaking of that, I used the FF6 walkthrough to help find the secret entrance to get to that cave to start the war with Kefka. But your description on finding the cave was slightly vague and just said go west and look for the rock formation. So I exitted the town and went on the world map, went west, got hit by enemy encounters a hundred and fifty times, then finally found it pretty much right next to the entrance to the classroom. DOH!

On the upside Edgar and Terra likely needed the EXP spike that this mishap gave them anyway. :thumbsup:

Good to know. The game is playing like a new experience for me, considering I just watched all these parts back when the game was a new release.

Glad you're enjoying it. What has been your party now that you're at the part where you can pick?

I'm leaving Locke and Gau behind for a try.

The game forces you to use Locke for a few upcoming events, so I'd still bring him to keep him up with Celes and Edgar in levels. Plus there's also a sidequest where you need him. You are also at the part where his awesome ranged weapons become available.

I've decided to go to Wrestlemania after all. Sure it's not gonna be the best ever but it is near where I live and it will still be a fun experience. I have not attended a WWE event in almost 6 years. That and I had already spent hundreds on those tickets.

Happie Birthday, Dagger Dias. Thanks for being helpful to me always. Hope this year showers you with everything you aspire for.

Happy birthday, Dagger! Is it Theron's birthday too?

It may or may not have been. Stay tuned....! ;)

Dagger. I failed a perception check and almost missed your birthday!

Mystra's blessings my nerdy friend!

Yeah but you seem to have passed the Diplomacy Check that followed. ;) Mystra and The Triad favored The Warblade indeed this day.

Had a blast at the con today, guys. Got wallscrolls for Wind Waker, Sailor Moon, and one featuring both Cloud and Sephiroth on it. I had one of each individually but not one of both together. Also got these awesome pillows that look like SNES cartridges, they'll go great with my NES and SNES controller pillows. A lot of plushes (Eevee, a Mario "?" block, a 1-Up Mushroom to name a few) and a blanket. Easily one of the highlights of 2016 so far for me.

It's amazing how even after 20+ years of playing a game you can still discover new strategies. Stumbled upon an absolutely ingenious method of clearing Kefka's Tower. It'll be in my FF6 walkthrough. 2 quests left and a final equipment checklist remain for the main portion of the game, before I begin covering the Dragon's Den which is the new monster lair that was not in the original game.

I'm passing between the opera house and the town north of it....I'm trying to figure out stuff without having to look in the walkthrough this time..... I might have to give in though.

I'm passing between the opera house and the town north of it....I'm trying to figure out stuff without having to look in the walkthrough this time..... I might have to give in though.

Odds are you missed something. I'd give it a look if you get stuck or at least read up to where you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back