Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Dagger pls.

2=4
3=6
7=14
13=a joke.
Easy.

Final Fantasy X2 was my least favorite. I kept playing it, hoping it would get better....but it kept letting me down. Very maddening.

The only good thing about that game was seeing how Rikku and Yuna looked in the dresspheres. I hated Paine. The hate the game gets is mostly deserved, although FF2J on the NES will always be the worst.

Closing in on the GBA exclusive content for the FF6 walkthrough. It'll be next along with Death Gaze, Hidon, and Cyan's Dream. I'd say it's coming this weekend but with the Twilight Princess remake being released tomorrow that's obviously taking priority.

EDIT: And yes, you need to get A Link To The Past for your SNES lineup.

The only good thing about that game was seeing how Rikku and Yuna looked in the dresspheres. I hated Paine. The hate the game gets is mostly deserved, although FF2J on the NES will always be the worst.

Closing in on the GBA exclusive content for the FF6 walkthrough. It'll be next along with Death Gaze, Hidon, and Cyan's Dream. I'd say it's coming this weekend but with the Twilight Princess remake being released tomorrow that's obviously taking priority.

EDIT: And yes, you need to get A Link To The Past for your SNES lineup.

I'll most likely pop in there in the walk-through if I get stuck playing it now. It's pretty easy for awhile until the middle of the game.

I'll most likely pop in there in the walk-through if I get stuck playing it now. It's pretty easy for awhile until the middle of the game.

How far are you? That's for both 4 and 6. Here's one for ya.... As in-depth as the FF6 walkthrough is, I actually know 4 better than I do 6. Ask me literally anything about 4 and I can help.

How far are you? That's for both 4 and 6. Here's one for ya.... As in-depth as the FF6 walkthrough is, I actually know 4 better than I do 6. Ask me literally anything about 4 and I can help.

I just walked into South Fiargo after the castle dug itself under the sand, so not very far.

Can Batti Otaku be the first NPC to get a Theronism? Outside of your usual characters and WZCW personnel I mean.

Can Batti Otaku be the first NPC to get a Theronism? Outside of your usual characters and WZCW personnel I mean.

Absolutely! I'll think of one for her.

I barely started it, about 1 minute in. I'm working on three Final Fantasy's now.

Ha! Same. I just started the new version of FF5 and FF6 on Steam. Goodness, how beautiful those graphical updates are, considering these games are over 20 years old. Here's an FF5 battle.

2mzihxt.jpg

Absolutely! I'll think of one for her.

Ha! Same. I just started the new version of FF5 and FF6 on Steam. Goodness, how beautiful those graphical updates are, considering these games are over 20 years old. Here's an FF5 battle.

2mzihxt.jpg

As nice, clean and colorful that is...the character models look strange and/or freaky.

They gave 6 a similar facelift. Looks almost like it's out of an anime. What do you find freaky about the sprites?

Just that, I don't know....at first glance it just looked weird. But after I've looked at them more closely they just seem like polished versions of earlier models.

Valvalicia "The Bat" Octomamm. She's a charismatic bard.

Those squirrel thingies eyes are a bit too wide.

Those monsters have always looked like that. They are the weakest enemy in the game, even weaker than the goblins that usually get the worst stats in that genre.

Playing FF 3 A.K.A FF 6 A.K.A FF3 . Vargas just killed my party twice, the second time he killed Sabin right after he learned how to do Blitz. Kind of ticked me off, my own fault for not having a pile of potions bought.

Playing FF 3 A.K.A FF 6 A.K.A FF3 . Vargas just killed my party twice, the second time he killed Sabin right after he learned how to do Blitz. Kind of ticked me off, my own fault for not having a pile of potions bought.

Level up until Terra learns Drain. Edgar had around 275 Health Points. Be in that range and max out your Health Points before entering the fight. It's a really tough fight for one so early into the game.

Just about at the Phantom Train Boss, then my tablet died. The Snes games rock my battery when I play them.

The tablet must not be a fan of the planned finish to the match where Sabin sends the Train to Suplex City. :p I'll be posting the Leviathan, Cactuar, and Gilgamesh sidequests soon.

The tablet must not be a fan of the planned finish to the match where Sabin sends the Train to Suplex City. :p I'll be posting the Leviathan, Cactuar, and Gilgamesh sidequests soon.

I don't even have the suplex yet. I'm not running away from fights either, I sort of got lost too with Sabin and Shadow looking for that base next to the bridge and got into dozens of encounters.

I don't even have the suplex yet. I'm not running away from fights either, I sort of got lost too with Sabin and Shadow looking for that base next to the bridge and got into dozens of encounters.

You may wanna level up then. Sabin needs Suplex and Cyan needs Quadra Slam before you finish Sabin's scenario.

You may wanna level up then. Sabin needs Suplex and Cyan needs Quadra Slam before you finish Sabin's scenario.

That's odd. I swear I'm not running away from all these encounters. I'm super close to the train boss too. Perhaps I will turn around and go through the train and rack up until I get those moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back