Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Honestly I thought that quest style RP of his is going to give me tons of trouble in my feud with him. Shame that he couldn't continue. Poor boy, it's Exam season?

Dagger, what's your preferred strategy in Catan?

Obviously I'm asking or a friend. I personally need no help with tactics.

Dagger, what's your preferred strategy in Catan?

Obviously I'm asking or a friend. I personally need no help with tactics.

I like trying to earn the points for the Longest Road and Largest Army achievements. People I have played the game with tend to overlook both of these thus it's more points to earn.

At the beginning of game play, what should I be most focused on? Variety? Common numbers? Monopolizing a certain resource and going for broke with maritime trades?

I need a gamer's guidance!

At the beginning of game play, what should I be most focused on? Variety? Common numbers? Monopolizing a certain resource and going for broke with maritime trades?

I need a gamer's guidance!

Surely you mean your friend.

Are you getting Final Fantasy 15 in a months time? I'm getting it regardless of any negative news about it. After watching that Behemoth battle I have some hope for the game.

Are you getting Final Fantasy 15 in a months time? I'm getting it regardless of any negative news about it. After watching that Behemoth battle I have some hope for the game.

Getting it, yes, but not anytime soon. My only gaming purchase this semester will be the Twilight Princess remake. Plus I gotta save money for NXT, Wrestlemania, and Comic Con. All of which are coming up soon.

You know WWE's making awful decisions when a lifelong fan regrets buying tickets to their biggest show. So depressed at how this year's Wrestlemania card is looking so far.... :( At least it can't possibly be as bad as 27 was. One can only hope.... And I still have NXT Dallas to look forward to, so it could be worse.

I have some hopes for the show this year. The build up last year was bad and the show turned out solid. The midcard feuds have a lot of potential, the main event is just poop.

Shane v Taker is the reason I will be watching my first RAW in...4 years? Mission accomplished, as far as Vince is concerned.

I have some hopes for the show this year. The build up last year was bad and the show turned out solid. The midcard feuds have a lot of potential, the main event is just poop.

Trips VS Reigns for the World Heavyweight Championship (ugh....)
Brock VS Ambrose in a Street Fight (good but can't save the show)
Shane VS Taker :banghead:
Charlotte VS Sasha (or Becky?) [will be good, but can't save the show]

It looks un-salvageable right now. I dunno who Owens and Kalisto are facing, but even if it were Styles in either case, that won't save the show either.

It hasn't reached Wrestlemania 27 levels of abysmal, but WWE did make me regret buying my tickets so far. I'll wait until more matches are announced but I considered selling my tickets. This card's not worth attending.

Shane v Taker is the reason I will be watching my first RAW in...4 years? Mission accomplished, as far as Vince is concerned.

If the whole master plan was to get you to watch Raw again then you BETTER watch Raw next week. If we get stuck with this idiotic Shane VS Taker match, you're getting the blame :p

I can see it now....

Creative Dude: What are we gonna do? Nothing seems to be making that NSL guy watch us anymore.

Vince: He hasn't watched in years and I want him watching our product! Bring back Shane and announce a match with Undertaker!

Creative Dude: But Vince, that's stupid!

Vince: Just do it!!!!

If the whole master plan was to get you to watch Raw again then you BETTER watch Raw next week. If we get stuck with this idiotic Shane VS Taker match, you're getting the blame :p

I can see it now....

Creative Dude: What are we gonna do? Nothing seems to be making that NSL guy watch us anymore. He hasn't watched in years and I want him watching my product!

Vince: Bring back Shane and announce a match with Undertaker!

Creative Dude: But Vince, that's stupid!

Vince: Just do it!!!!

Pretty much. This is what you do when you want a ratings bump. And, is there any reason to believe Shane can't put on a typical Taker Mania match? He's certainly more capable, at this point in time, of someone like Austin (who so many people always want back), and he's a draw, because you know there's going to be a psychotically huge spot, and he can do enough on the mic to make this entertaining.

So I may not be the specific target, but there's going to be a ratings bump, I'd almost bet on it.

Pretty much. This is what you do when you want a ratings bump. And, is there any reason to believe Shane can't put on a typical Taker Mania match? He's certainly more capable, at this point in time, of someone like Austin (who so many people always want back), and he's a draw, because you know there's going to be a psychotically huge spot, and he can do enough on the mic to make this entertaining.

So I may not be the specific target, but there's going to be a ratings bump, I'd almost bet on it.

There's nothing entertaining about it. It's one of the stupidest ideas for a match in recent memory. I've always hated it when the McMahons wrestled. You have a whole roster full of guys who could have gotten the match. Any one of them with the exception of the guys who already faced Taker at Wrestlemania before would have been better options. I don't care about the Coast to Coast spot. This isn't 10+ years ago. It's 2016. Kevin Owens or Jericho could have gotten the match. Unless Cena has another miraculously quick recovery and he still gets the match in representing Shane. That's the only thing that can save it.

Cena will not be back for Mania. That'd be legit crazy. And I'm not even talking about Coast 2 Coast. I'm just saying there will be something huge to justify the match.

Owens would have been great in that match, but he has a belt to defend. Jericho is better used putting over younger guys at this point. His WrestleMania match should be an opener that gives someone a big win, and a big moment.

Shane can go in there, entertain the crowd, and take the loss.

I don't mind the Shane v Taker match. Shane will save it, he's always been surprising in the ring. Trust me, if there's anyone who benefits from this match, it's the other guys on the roster who won't have to try and pull a good match out of Undertaker's ass - not everyone can weekend at burnie's him like Brock.

I don't mind the Shane v Taker match. Shane will save it, he's always been surprising in the ring. Trust me, if there's anyone who benefits from this match, it's the other guys on the roster who won't have to try and pull a good match out of Undertaker's ass - not everyone can weekend at burnie's him like Brock.

This man actually knows what he's talking about.

You can't be serious. :disappointed: How is anybody ok with this match?

Shane can go in there, entertain the crowd, and take the loss.

Two out of three there. He may still know how to work a match and the loss would not hurt him, but entertain? Dude.... Like I said, there is nothing entertaining about this. This isn't a decade and a half ago. 2016 Shane won't pull off what Shane from 2006 or earlier did. Even back in the day I hated it when Shane or Vince wrestled. Leave the wrestling to the actual wrestlers.

I'm totally fine with the match. Shane has always had good matches. I really liked him v Angle at the KOTR. Shane v Taker will be better than trash ass reigns in any match

I'm totally fine with the match. Shane has always had good matches. I really liked him v Angle at the KOTR. Shane v Taker will be better than trash ass reigns in any match

Disagree man. Shane's last match was against Randy Orton and Legacy in 2009. His last good match was against DX in 2006. This isn't Ricky Steamboat we're talking about here. Shane has no business working a Wrestlemania match, let alone against Undertaker. The Shane from the King Of The Ring match with Angle is not who you're getting this April.

As for Reigns.... the problem is the booking, not him personally. They need to just let him be the big badass face monster we all know he can be. I guarantee that Trips VS Reigns will be the better match.

I wouldn't want a proper wrestler facing Undertaker since they'll have a really, really bad match with him. Would you rather the crowd boo the hell out of a Kane v Undertaker match? Would you rather watch Kevin Owens slog through a terrible match, devaluing any gains he would get from winning? With Shane you've got a match where people genuinely don't know who is going to win, with someone who you have no idea what they're capable of, and with actual stakes on the line. This match up is the best match up they could possibly do with the current roster. Cena's out and he's the only person not booked I'd trust to carry him.

I hear Taker and Shane will start the match on top of the Hell in the Cell cage, Taker will immediately grab Shane and give him and jumping, spinning tombstone piledriver through the roof of the cage, killing both men instantly as they crash to the mat. After five minutes of This is Awesome, fans will come to realize they are in fact, dead. To save face, Vince will get Braun Stroman and Big Show to come out and do the motions for Taker and Shane, flailing around their dead bodies like they were still alive.

I can't reveal my sources for this news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back