Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

I was once going to suggest W as mine for obvious reasons, but turned on the idea due to it being a mouthful.

I looked way back on our fight when Ramparte was barely a passable rookie. I think it was his second match in the fed. Your RP had him as Graven Darksbane, and went on to identify him as some Archivist into books and the like. This was way before I truly adopted literature into Ram's character. So in a way, you knew Ramparte before I fully understood him. XD

I looked way back on our fight when Ramparte was barely a passable rookie. I think it was his second match in the fed. Your RP had him as Graven Darksbane, and went on to identify him as some Archivist into books and the like. This was way before I truly adopted literature into Ram's character. So in a way, you knew Ramparte before I fully understood him. XD

Ah yeah that was a good one. The rude Minotaur and the NPC Librarian who loved stories lol....

I was showing a friend of mine FF6 last night while working on my walkthrough thread and out of all the silly things in that game (Sabin sending a Train to Suplex City, Ted Woolsey's infamous one-liners, odd spell names, and more come to mind) the one thing he found weirder than anything else was that Edgar can use a Chainsaw.

Ah loving it so far. You can tell this is a love affair for you, lots of care and attention in this walk through...even down to picking menu colors. :headbanger:

For crying out loud man, how many times did you play FF6 to get all the different scenarios for all the characters in every single section of the game????

For crying out loud man, how many times did you play FF6 to get all the different scenarios for all the characters in every single section of the game????

I'm doing a number of different play throughs at once to make sure everything's covered, but I've only esper gained on the Edgar/Celes/Setzer challenge's save file. That saved a ton of time.

What are your thoughts on Remaking DIABLO 1 & 2 for consoles along with Diablo 3?

I've never played those games. I'm in favor of console remakes though, no matter what the situation is or what game it is. I favor console over PC always. I grew up with console games and PC titles never appealed to me, so there's some admitted bias there.

Since am recently single have no plans in particular. Bet on some football(real one, not american one) and probably spend some time preparing D&D campaign I manage every monday as DM for friends. :)

Moving this response here so as to not de-rail that other thread.

Let's talk D&D. What do you normally play? I always love hearing about other people's characters and quests.

Moving this response here so as to not de-rail that other thread.

Let's talk D&D. What do you normally play? I always love hearing about other people's characters and quests.

Dark Souls 2 , level 48 Warrior. Health Ring, Regeneration Ring. Knight Armor. Wizard Staff left hand, Rapier (tempered twice) on right hand.

Currently trying to defeat the main boss in the -Castle- I think he's referred to as The King. He's a giant, hovering Knight who wields a giant broadsword and shield. Very, very fast so the only thing I dare try on the boss is magic darts and evade. It works for a bit until he immediately changes tactics and becomes aggressive.

Dark Souls 2 , level 48 Warrior. Health Ring, Regeneration Ring. Knight Armor. Wizard Staff left hand, Rapier (tempered twice) on right hand.

Currently trying to defeat the main boss in the -Castle- I think he's referred to as The King. He's a giant, hovering Knight who wields a giant broadsword and shield. Very, very fast so the only thing I dare try on the boss is magic darts and evade. It works for a bit until he immediately changes tactics and becomes aggressive.

You should rack up souls and buy that flask that fills up your health. You'll never beat him without a full health bar. It will take awhile but in the end it's the only way.

This forum has gone off the deep end. You know when you really think everyone else but you is losing their minds, and it really just turns out that you're the one who's insane and this whole time you've just been scratching conversations into the wall of your asylum? Anyone know when or if I'll wake up in my comfy straightjacket? I can't go crazy in both the real and imaginary worlds can I? CAN I?!

I play a Dwarf Paladin named Kraigg, who comes from a mountain town of prankster Druid monks who decided it would be a bit of a lark if they raised a guy to be the opposite of a stereotypical dwarf paladin. He's got no beard or god and he's instilled with the idea that every quest he takes on is the greatest quest of all the ages, no matter how medial. I tend to make the WZCW All Stars equivalent of D&D characters.

I actually have not played that game before, but it sounds fun!

Were you enjoying the FF6 walkthrough the other day? Next up is some more in-depth thoughts on Gogo's commands/gameplay before jumping into the rest of the second world sidequests, including.... wait for it.... the GBA content! :)

No, one was Jeff the deliverer while the other was Jeff the receiver.

How've you been dude? I loved that quest style RP you did before you left by the way.

I play a Dwarf Paladin named Kraigg, who comes from a mountain town of prankster Druid monks who decided it would be a bit of a lark if they raised a guy to be the opposite of a stereotypical dwarf paladin. He's got no beard or god and he's instilled with the idea that every quest he takes on is the greatest quest of all the ages, no matter how medial. I tend to make the WZCW All Stars equivalent of D&D characters.

That sounds like an awesome character! All Star tier levels of silly in D&D make the best characters. Go silly! You have more fun with weird characters in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back