Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Read your RP and I loved it.

I'm glad I don't have to vote on your match because Ty always brings it and it'll be a tough one.

Whoever wins will earn it that's for sure.

Read your RP and I loved it.

I'm glad I don't have to vote on your match because Ty always brings it and it'll be a tough one.

Whoever wins will earn it that's for sure.

Thanks. I had fun writing it and some friends outside the forum who read my RP's loved the idea when I told them what I had in mind for this round. I even unintentionally stumbled upon a new catchphrase for Theron. Thinking of officially pitching this as Theron's new catchphrase.

Theron: May the way of the Warblade lead to the Light!

I'm sure Lee and a few others will be able to figure out what inspired it.

Could you get me feedback for this round as well? I'll appreciate it

It may be a while. I decided to hold off on reading RP's other than Ty's which I already read, until after I see Star Wars. Thanks to the warning Yaz had about the Star Wars thing in his. Not about to let an RP ruin the movie event of the year, no offense to anyone. I'll see about getting you again though.

When are you gonna continue your ff6 walkthrough thread? I miss you hating on Gau even though he's like the most OP character whenever I use him in the first half of the game with 9999 damage cat scratches :p

It may be a while. I decided to hold off on reading RP's other than Ty's which I already read, until after I see Star Wars. Thanks to the warning Yaz had about the Star Wars thing in his. Not about to let an RP ruin the movie event of the year, no offense to anyone. I'll see about getting you again though.

My RP is totally readable and makes sense without clicking the spoiler tag, its just that seeing the film makes the what is in more powerful.

Get your ass out to see it though, great film.

When are you gonna continue your ff6 walkthrough thread? I miss you hating on Gau even though he's like the most OP character whenever I use him in the first half of the game with 9999 damage cat scratches :p

This weekend. I'm writing the strategy for The Floating Continent tonight and plan to post the portion pertaining to The Sealed Gate maybe on saturday. I'm purposefully keeping the writing portion a couple of events ahead of what has been posted so it will not be as long in between posts, especially since I have to do every World Of Ruin event twice. (Once as Edgar/Celes/Setzer only and once as anyone).

You did notice I put over Stray Cat every single time Gau's name is mentioned right :p Yeah it's powerful but the right equipment selection on Locke, Edgar, and Terra in particular destroy it in comparison.

Locke: Atma Weapon, Valiant Knife, Offering, Genji Glove. Thousands of damage no matter what your Health Count is. With the right health amount, this can kill any enemy in the game. Period. I've seen it do 60,000 damage before.

Edgar: Aura Lance, Dragoon Boots, Dragon Horn. Can do from 17,000 to potentially 36,000 damage if jumps 4 times.

Terra: Gem Box, Economizer, then casting two Ultimas while Morphed. You're all but guaranteed 20,000 damage.

EDIT: Although I just noticed a bunch of Esper Spotlights are due in the next batch of posts. I might go in and post one esper analysis per hour or so tomorrow. Sealed Gate for sure won't come til later though. Hoping to get in through the first part of the World Of Ruin (Darill's Tomb or so) in terms of the actual writing on friday.

My RP is totally readable and makes sense without clicking the spoiler tag, its just that seeing the film makes the what is in more powerful.

Get your ass out to see it though, great film.

Yeah but I don't want to skip the spoiler tag part :p The current plan is to see it saturday.

Ha! That gave me a good laugh. You still hold the record of my favorite rep comment of all time by the way. From about 6 years ago.

You'll have to refresh my memory. Most of the rep I remember, is the times I've messed with people, and sent them an image that blows their screen up. Like Yaz.

You'll have to refresh my memory. Most of the rep I remember, is the times I've messed with people, and sent them an image that blows their screen up. Like Yaz.

It was back when you were TNA Mod. You sent a picture of Taylor Wilde where she looked particularly great and then told me it was incentive to go post more in the TNA section that night, and from what I recall I got about 33 posts in that section alone that night. I was a non-spam post machine back then.

It was back when you were TNA Mod. You sent a picture of Taylor Wilde where she looked particularly great and then told me it was incentive to go post more in the TNA section that night, and from what I recall I got about 33 posts in that section alone that night. I was a non-spam post machine back then.

:lmao::lmao: I don't remember that specific rep, but I do remember there was about a week where I was unemployed and drinking particularly heavy, and a new photo set had come out, so I used just about every picture from it to inspire people to post. It had to be from that time.

I miss Taylor Wilde now. Damn.

No clue. What could it be?

On the other hand, I am still not on your Theronism (I guess that's what you call it). It makes me a little sad. :sad:

It was the avatar.

You have a Theronism, I just don't remember what RP or post I mentioned it in. You were a rogue or a bard named Victaulic, from what I recall.

EDIT: Victaulic the bard, it is!

Yay I was right :D

How are you liking the return of M so far? Do you approve in the direction it's heading?

Yay I was right :D

How are you liking the return of M so far? Do you approve in the direction it's heading?

So far so good. We always need more bizarre characters, so I'm glad you finally returned.

I had forgotten how tough the Storm Dragon was. As I near the end of the SNES portion of the FF6 walkthrough, I'm getting more and more hungry to play FF5 again and sitting here thinking of challenges such as only giving each job to one character a piece rather than all four. Look for the FF5 topic in early 2016.

Mime1.gif
Mime2.gif
Mime4.gif
Mime5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo