Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Does PSVita have Final Fantasy 1 through X-2? I'm looking for a handheld console this April and would get the Vita if it had all of them.

FF1
NES, PSX, GBA, PSP, ios

FF2
NES, PSX, GBA, PSP, ios

FF3
NES, DS, ios, PSP

FF4
SNES, PSX, GBA, DS, ios

FF5
SNES, PSX, GBA, ios

FF6
SNES, PSX, GBA, ios

FF7
PSX, Windows, PS4 (soon)

FF8
PSX, Windows

FF9
PSX

FFX
PS2, PS3, Vita, PS4

FFX-2
PS2, Vita

FF12
PS2

FF13
PS3, 360, Windows

FF13-2
PS3, 360, Windows

Looks like only 10 and 10-2 are on the Vita.

Would any of them be able to be obtained for the vita (or even ps3/4) via the digital psn classic games virtual console thing? I know ff7 for instance is avaliable as a classic title for ps3.

Would any of them be able to be obtained for the vita (or even ps3/4) via the digital psn classic games virtual console thing? I know ff7 for instance is avaliable as a classic title for ps3.

I read somewhere that Vita has backward compatibility.

Couldn't tell you. I'm admittedly unfamiliar with the PSN Network content. My last Sony system was the PS2.

CWXiQVoXAAkLyLI.jpg:large

Theron's cosplaying a jetpack Pokemon NPC Trainer here it seems.

I almost want to sig that image.

EDIT: And yes it goes without saying that every single one of you can guess what I will be doing tonight.

I was looking through through your "Theronism's" thread & 2 things popped into my head.

1) The fact you basically created your own language is awesome & shows a massive amount of dedication

2) what name would you give my guy if you ever decide to mention him?

Cloud in Smash Bros is a dream come true. He fits my playing style in those games PERFECTLY. I could not be happier. My first match was on his stage against three random level 9 computers, one of which ended up being Ryu. it's Theron VS Hyada! Makes me wish DarksideEric was around to see this post. I then won two other rounds against 3 more level 9's. The last one I got Omnislash. Tomorrow after class, I take on 8 level 9's and attempt the traditional single player mode! :)

I was looking through through your "Theronism's" thread & 2 things popped into my head.

1) The fact you basically created your own language is awesome & shows a massive amount of dedication

2) what name would you give my guy if you ever decide to mention him?

Thanks! It's half the fun to Theronize things. I probably won't name your guy until Theron knows about him, which would be after his debut. I try not to name in advance in case I come up with something better along the way. Based off your application, hands down he's gotta be a charismatic Rogue. Maybe even a Bard as they have roguish tendencies despite being performance based characters. I'll be doing your feedback saturday or sunday probably.

That works. I've always been a Rouge when I played D&D. Either that or a necromancer. Never been a bard though.

There will probably be a 4th RP and maybe all 5 by this weekend.

That works. I've always been a Rouge when I played D&D. Either that or a necromancer. Never been a bard though.

There will probably be a 4th RP and maybe all 5 by this weekend.

Rogues are actually my least favorite archetype out of the main four (Fighter, Healer, Caster, Thief). It's a matter of preference though, some hate healers, some hate fighters, and so on. Bards are better in 2nd edition than they were in 3rd. Magic Missile. Haven't played one in 5th, Shotaro knows a lot more about 5th than I do since my local group plays 3.5. I'm going to ask a couple of them if they wanna run a 5th edition game on the off weeks, as it's only the DM who was against upgrading. I tend to play a Warrior or a Healer archetype. Traditional Fighter, Barbarian, Paladin, and more recently I made a Favoured Soul. I don't typically like arcane casters but I had fun with the elven Summoner my DM let me create, which is the real character that inspired Kellia who is one of my NPC's here.

You wouldn't by chance play Magic the Gathering? I'm much more versed in Magic than D&D. Even taught my wife to play Magic.

She now routinely kicks my ass when we play.

You wouldn't by chance play Magic the Gathering? I'm much more versed in Magic than D&D. Even taught my wife to play Magic.

She now routinely kicks my ass when we play.

Negative. Never could get into it. Just play D&D right now. I've played Pathfinder, Gamma World, Warhammer, and Don't Rest Your Head though.

Same question i asked NSL.

I know I haven't even debuted yet but what do you think of my character choice and how far do you think he can go?

Same question i asked NSL.

I know I haven't even debuted yet but what do you think of my character choice and how far do you think he can go?

Baser off the application it has potential. It'll depend on you and where you take him in the RP's. Especially when you get put into a feud. Definitely keep him a heel. I haven't read the RP's yet so I'm only going by the application at the moment.

Why doesn't Theron have a pet Owlbear? I feel like this is a missed opportunity.

Not his kinda pet. He's more of a Dire Wolf or a Dire Fox guy. Kellia can summon Owlbears though.

What he needs is a manbearpig

LOL. I might have Dr Anderson (my All Stars evil heel Art teacher character) have a plaid colored manbearpig.

I really want a run at FF7 again. It's coming out for Xbox one in a remastered version.

Are you referring to the remake? So far all I see is PS4 but I'm hoping it gets an Xbox One version. I'd much rather get an Xbox One. There's literally nothing a PS4 can do that an Xbox One cannot do better. But if buying a PS4 is the only way I can play the FF7 remake, so be it, I'll buy one.

Are you referring to the remake? So far all I see is PS4 but I'm hoping it gets an Xbox One version. I'd much rather get an Xbox One. There's literally nothing a PS4 can do that an Xbox One cannot do better. But if buying a PS4 is the only way I can play the FF7 remake, so be it, I'll buy one.

According to - The Internet - It is coming out on PS4 and Xbox One. That news may have changed.

I didn't complete Final Fantasy 7 the first run around on the PS2 so I'm jacked for this remake. It looks fantastic.

This cycle, the ps4 is much better than the Xbox one, last cycle the 360 was better.

I look at it as, the causal gamer goes xbone, cuz its an entertainment system.

The true gamers go ps4 as its more of a gaming system.

And then there's Nintendo..... Which is only good for the retro stuff imo

This cycle, the ps4 is much better than the Xbox one, last cycle the 360 was better.

Nintendo was my go-to system back when it first came out. I defended everything Nintendo. Now, they screwed up by trying something new with motion controls and such. Nintendo can make a comeback with bold styling, normal controllers and a new - generic name - nothing stupid like Wii or Wii U, craptastical as those names were. It will be damn near impossible to shove PlayStation and Xbox out of the way but at least they could contend with a normal system. They are so far away from the pack that Nintendo doesn't even get the new games when they go platform wide, its kind of a joke now.

What's better about the PS4?

I thought that's what gaming systems are intended to be in the first place, entertainment systems. Look at the good old NES for instance. Its full name literally is "Nintendo Entertainment System".

Define "true gamers". I'm sure the Xbox One fans and Nintendo fans will disagree there.

Some of us love the retro stuff. I admittedly only really follow Mario, Zelda, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart on Nintendo's series of games at this point. Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Age are also series I'm always going to be fans of despite them not being Nintendo. I hate the motion controls as much as the next guy, but the Wii U was a step up from the Wii since it didn't require the motion controls.... but I don't see the hate beyond that for the Wii and I cannot fathom the negativity that the Wii U gets. It's a good system.

Sell me on the PS4. Seriously. I am not trying to argue and I am not upset at your post, I just don't see what it has that the Xbox One doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back