Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Does Theron have his "own" gimmick match? I can't think of any at the moment that would be fitting, but the character is too unique to not have some sort of specialty...

Does Theron have his "own" gimmick match? I can't think of any at the moment that would be fitting, but the character is too unique to not have some sort of specialty...

Anything where "weapons" can be used is what Theron in-character is gonna view as his specialty type of match.

TLC is the first that comes to mind that could/should be. He's never been in one but TLC would easily be up his alley. He hasn't had the best of luck in Ladder matches but he enjoys them. He liked the Chairs match he was in once against Blade. A Tables match would be fun too. Heck, pull a WWE and put him in a Stairs match where he can use the steel steps and he'd like it. Theron loves weapons so add also any variation of Hardcore or Street Fight, stuff like that.

He had a match with Mikey in a hardware store where you were allowed to use anything in the store as a weapon and even though Theron lost he has never felt more at home in a match before.

Interesting! Especially for someone so strongly rooted as a face.

Yeah, Theron's a different type of face though. One rooted in fandom of D&D, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and more. Very much a heroic face yet not as honorable as others like elegANT or El Califa Dragón. Discussions like this are a big part of why my alignment ranking was so fun to do.

This is actually the first I've heard of that. I'm fine with Peach winning even though I do prefer Zelda. I like Peach and appear to be in the minority. I used her a lot in Smash Bros Melee and sometimes in Brawl. Haven't really on Wii U's Smash Bros due to Robin, Palutena, and of course Rosalina all being there. She's been a cool character for a while. In the original Super Mario RPG she ends up being the best character in the game by the end oddly enough. Frying Pan for melee weapon makes her one of the better attackers, and she was already highly useful due to Group Hug's healing.

And here's my banner for my Kingdom Come match....

2r2bztg.jpg

I'll update as needed if another "real" one gets made when the batch with the others is released by creative.

Huh, well. I thought you would have been more salty. Lots of angry Zelda fans commenting on the video though LOL. I like Peach as well, but I was a bit surprised when she went over Zelda. I thought she was supposed to be really powerful, like Rosalina powerful. But I suppose not.

Thanks to that video I did buy Mario Strikers Charged. Really fun game.

Yeah, Theron's a different type of face though. One rooted in fandom of D&D, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and more. Very much a heroic face yet not as honorable as others like elegANT or El Califa Dragón. Discussions like this are a big part of why my alignment ranking was so fun to do.

Your alignment ranking, I thought, was a pretty accurate description of just how face or heel someone is. Because it is true, that the faces aren't always good necessarily, and the same for heels being bad.

Huh, well. I thought you would have been more salty. Lots of angry Zelda fans commenting on the video though LOL. I like Peach as well, but I was a bit surprised when she went over Zelda. I thought she was supposed to be really powerful, like Rosalina powerful. But I suppose not.

Thanks to that video I did buy Mario Strikers Charged. Really fun game.

Nah. It'd take a lot more than that to get a salty response out of me. A few years back when we had one of the Battle Zone tournaments and someone said Indiana Jones would beat Cloud from FF7 by just shooting him, stuff like that would do it. Come on. He can survive Sephiroth's SUPERNOVA, a gun's gonna do single digit damage if anything. It'd take that kind of idiocy.... or when I read posts stating equally stupid things like "Nikki Bella carried Charlotte in their match" over in the WWE section.

I have Mario Strikers Charged. A girl I dated in college got it for me as a gift but I never got around to playing it. I literally forgot I even had it until reading this post. Is it fun? I'm normally not into sports games even the Mario ones.

Your alignment ranking, I thought, was a pretty accurate description of just how face or heel someone is. Because it is true, that the faces aren't always good necessarily, and the same for heels being bad.

Speaking of alignment.... I just viewed the roster page a moment ago. Recently we had too many faces, now we have too many heels. :p

Speaking of alignment.... I just viewed the roster page a moment ago. Recently we had too many faces, now we have too many heels. :p

I noticed, when I joined, that there was an overwhelming number of faces, so I joined with a heel. Then there was a large number of turns, and even more coming (unless the Live Mas and Cerberus splits are reflected in the most recent list)...

I noticed, when I joined, that there was an overwhelming number of faces, so I joined with a heel. Then there was a large number of turns, and even more coming (unless the Live Mas and Cerberus splits are reflected in the most recent list)...

Cerberus and Live Mas split got both show to have been reflected. Beard and Barbosa aren't on the list though. So it's almost up to date. I'm sure one of the awesome creative team members will be fixing it within seconds of reading this post though. ;)

I have Mario Strikers Charged. A girl I dated in college got it for me as a gift but I never got around to playing it. I literally forgot I even had it until reading this post. Is it fun? I'm normally not into sports games even the Mario ones.

Yeah, allot of fun. All the characters not only have unique personalities and traits, but moves, attributes, and even theme music.

[youtube]fF5epkXmR6Q[/youtube]

Fun game. You should play it if you've still got it.

Being a big Earthbound fan like myself, You've played Undertale correct?

Bet you're tired of the fandom too

Fun game. You should play it if you've still got it.

It's floating around somwhere in the unassailable fortress of junk. I didn't sell any of my Wii games yet and have no major plans to. If I find it and when time permits (which right not it doesn't, I've played video games a grand total of twice this semester so far) I'll give it a try.

Being a big Earthbound fan like myself, You've played Undertale correct?

Bet you're tired of the fandom too

Actually no I haven't. I avoid all indie developed games completely for personal reasons. If it's not developed by Nintendo, Microsoft, Square Enix, etc, then I won't touch it.

Actually no I haven't. I avoid all indie developed games completely for personal reasons. If it's not developed by Nintendo, Microsoft, Square Enix, etc, then I won't touch it.

There are some incredible indy games out there. You'd like Shovel Knight.

There are some incredible indy games out there. You'd like Shovel Knight.

I've watched one of the guys in my D&D group play Shovel Knight, it did look like it may be up my alley.

On the subject of games, what I want to play more than anything (well, if you disregard the upcoming FF7 remake) at the moment is "Final Fantasy IV: The After Years", but I don't have a PSP.

I just picked up dragon age inquisition. Wasn't looking for a game, but Walmart had it for 10 bux...couldn't pass it up lol

I just picked up dragon age inquisition. Wasn't looking for a game, but Walmart had it for 10 bux...couldn't pass it up lol

I had the PC version but it didn't work on my PC :( When I get an Xbox One for the FF7 remake I will get Dragon Age Inquisition as well.

On console or PC?

Oh and hi Dagger :)

Hi :) You should stop by this thread more often. Ready for Kingdom Come?

If Theron retains, what are the celebration plans? Or, is that up to the die roll?

Here's the reminder for the Feedback I asked you for :)

And Yes I do have some queries to ask you. Being a simple Character it makes me feel like all my RPs are sort of similar with no spice in them albeit I try to make something new out of it each time? Do you think so? Or do I need to spice things up?

As long as there's no nudity

That's my forte.

While I'm here, I wanted to mention something interesting (to me at least) that happened when we recorded the podcast last week.

Theron is constantly compared to Cena because of his super face reputation, and its a solid comparison.
We were discussing Mikey during the botched recording and the Ty/Mikey feud came up and I made mention that even though Ty beat Mikey, Mikey slept with Serafina, so it wasn't a total loss. FalK commented that for a face Mikey does a lot of dickish things, which is totally true. I think it was Dynamite who said Mikey is John Cena in that regard, and it isn't far from the truth. How many times has Cena done heelish things only to get cheers for them?

It's funny to me because when you first apped Theron we were worried he was too close to Mikey's original gimmick. Our characters have had little interaction, except that time I beat you in the hardware store brawl so suck it lol, but have a lot in common.

Here's the reminder for the Feedback I asked you for :)

And Yes I do have some queries to ask you. Being a simple Character it makes me feel like all my RPs are sort of similar with no spice in them albeit I try to make something new out of it each time? Do you think so? Or do I need to spice things up?

Yeah you definitely want something to make you stand out. Remember when you asked me about the drawings? Do stuff like that more. Make Vee bring something to the table that no one else does.

As long as there's no nudity

There won't be. One of my heel NPC's (an evil sorceress) obliterated a Minotaur with magic once, but other than that my RP's are pretty clean. Theron's in the top tier for the most "good" character we have (I rank elegANT and El Califa as the only two more honorable) so he's not likely to end up in a nude scene anytime soon. He's also very loyal to Kirilah who he loves very much, and Kirilah was revealed to still be a virgin in an RP from several months ago. Other than no nudity though, you'll have to wait and see.

That's my forte.

While I'm here, I wanted to mention something interesting (to me at least) that happened when we recorded the podcast last week.

Theron is constantly compared to Cena because of his super face reputation, and its a solid comparison.
We were discussing Mikey during the botched recording and the Ty/Mikey feud came up and I made mention that even though Ty beat Mikey, Mikey slept with Serafina, so it wasn't a total loss. FalK commented that for a face Mikey does a lot of dickish things, which is totally true. I think it was Dynamite who said Mikey is John Cena in that regard, and it isn't far from the truth. How many times has Cena done heelish things only to get cheers for them?

It's funny to me because when you first apped Theron we were worried he was too close to Mikey's original gimmick. Our characters have had little interaction, except that time I beat you in the hardware store brawl so suck it lol, but have a lot in common.

Yeah Theron's definitely not as polarizing as Cena. He's got the Never Give Up part of Cena, but then you have the religious aspect of the persona and the gamer side. I do recall having asked you back in the application about the similarity to Mikey, and thanks to the Theronisms it was easier to introduce Theron's love of electronic games too not just tabletop. With one playing X-Box and one playing Yutendo Gamecone (lol) it's not as big of a deal.

We do need more in-character interaction. Maybe we should feud later down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back