Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Think it was the end of disc one. Not too sure tho.

Never played symphonia (Despised gamecube, nowhere near as good as snes or nes) but I did play tales of vesperia on 360 n enjoyed it.

Agarest war had boss battles that could take well over an hour. U only had 5 characters at one time, n u usually had roughly 10-15 reg enemies, plus the boss. Last one was like a 3hr marathon

Familiar with skyrim at all? Tryna decide if I wanna go argonian or khajit thisrun through. Last one was as an orc

Prolly never will. Nintendo hasn't made a good console since n64.

You're an idiot.

GCN has some great games.
Wii has some amazing games.
Wii U has a bad rep but again great exclusives.

That's also remembering the GBA, DS and 3DS in that time as well.

I find the Wii U to be a step up. The Wii's games that were not compatible with Gamecube controllers irritated me at times due to the Wiimotes and motion controls. Some like Mario Galaxy weren't bad about it, but others were. I loved the GBA and DS myself, so I agree that they still have good consoles. The fact that the Wii U is my only current generation console says it all. I'll always be a Nintendo guy.

Familiar with skyrim at all? Tryna decide if I wanna go argonian or khajit thisrun through. Last one was as an orc

Familiar with it but did not get very far when I played it. I like the visuals and soundtrack though.

Hey Dagger, you play Until Dawn yet?

Nope. Do not own a PS4. I haven't liked Playstation since the PS2, but I may have to buy one for the FF7 remake. I will literally buy any console just for that game alone. Been saying that for years. I'd much rather play it on an Xbox One instead, I heard it may be released on both consoles so fingers are crossed. The only other game I'd be looking into would be the new Dragon Age at the moment.

Was leaning that way.....mainly cuz ima cat person at home.

I like cats too, but I'm very much a dog person.

You're an idiot.

The only Game Cube games I recall were Sunshine, Double Dash, Smash, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Golf, James Bond Nightfire, and Wrestlemania X8.

The only Game Cube games I recall were Sunshine, Double Dash, Smash, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Golf, James Bond Nightfire, and Wrestlemania X8.

You forgot two of the best games for that console:

Tales of Symphonia
Skies of Arcadia

I find the Wii U to be a step up. The Wii's games that were not compatible with Gamecube controllers irritated me at times due to the Wiimotes and motion controls. Some like Mario Galaxy weren't bad about it, but others were. I loved the GBA and DS myself, so I agree that they still have good consoles. The fact that the Wii U is my only current generation console says it all. I'll always be a Nintendo guy.

Galaxy and Donkey Kong Returns are both really good without the Game Cube controllers. The retro SNES games suck with them, and something like Tenkaichi Budokai 3 is utterly impossible with it. I use my Game Cube controller for Mario Kart, but I'm decent with the nunchuck otherwise.

Galaxy and Donkey Kong Returns are both really good without the Game Cube controllers. The retro SNES games suck with them, and something like Tenkaichi Budokai 3 is utterly impossible with it. I use my Game Cube controller for Mario Kart, but I'm decent with the nunchuck otherwise.

I used the Gamecube controllers for both Mario Kart and Smash Bros. I'm miserable trying to play either one of them on a Wiimote.

Never played them.

If you like RPG's at all, you need to.

WHAT? Get Fire Emblem for 3DS.

Ike's GCN and Wii games (they're also pretty rare).

It wasn't released in the West. Binding Blade.

For Marth you need Shadow Dragon DS.

Wii U virtual console has the GBA titles Fire Emblem with Lyn, Eliwood and Hector as main characters. It also has sacred Stones which has Elrika and Ephraim.

Path of Radiance for GCN and Radiant Dawn has Ike.

Awakening for 3DS has Robin, Lucina and Chrom.

Unless you mean Koopaling Roy then he's in:

SMB3, SMB world, NWMBWii, NSMB2, NSMBU, MK8.

Unless you mean Koopaling Roy then he's in:

SMB3, SMB world, NWMBWii, NSMB2, NSMBU, MK8.

I see what you did there. :) Been a fan of Roy ever since Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World! He's one of the coolest Koopalings. All of which I liked more than Bowser Jr. A friend of mine threw a fit when he found out Bowser Jr's alternate looks in Smash Bros were the Koopalings. Everyone else present marked out when they found out. This guy is also the only guy in the group who was born after Super Mario World had been released.

Koopalings from favorite to least favorite:

Ludwig
Roy
Lemmy
Iggy
Larry
Wendy
Morton

I love the Koopalings I have all of them as Plushes (and Bowser Jr.).

BrOMrGXIgAAFni2.jpg

Bsnc47YIEAAT6EB.jpg

I love the Koopalings I have all of them as Plushes (and Bowser Jr.).

BrOMrGXIgAAFni2.jpg

Bsnc47YIEAAT6EB.jpg

Where did you get those from? I wished they had been in even more games. They would have made awesome bosses in more of the Mario RPG's, but inclusion in one is better than none.

So, just gonna post this for fun for now.

qo8wm1.jpg

Who might this lovely 8 bit lady be? Let the speculation begin. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back