Logan McAllister - Lokarion Kemultt
M - N
Matt Tastic - Leonaros Moonshadow
Mikey Stormrage - Michelangelo Tempest
Noah Ryder - Neil Ranger
Prince - The Monarch
Ramparte - Graven Darksbane
Ricky Runn - Steven Sprint
S.H.I.T. - CRAP (Construct Returning All Pain)
"Showtime" Cougar - Daniel "The Main Event" Jaguar
Steven Holmes - Sealamin Glimmergaunt
Titus - Tidarthian
Triple X - Triple S
Ty Burna - Tiberius Scorch
Vega - Vire Silverclaw

TEAMS/STABLES/ALLIANCES
Apostles of Chaos - The Acolytes of Crisis
Cerberus - The Garmr Dogs
The Elite - The Excellence
Hard Metal Penetration - Soft Golem Infiltration
Live Mas - The Mighty Sweets
Sacrificial Altar - The Sacriligious Tabernacle
Saxoteur - Tubaphone
Strikeforce - Smashdrive
Young Justice - The Youths of Righteousness

NPC'S
Mr Banks - Emperor Cash
Vance Bateman - King of Burnup
Becky Serra - Queen of Elevation
Leon Kensworth - Leonardo Dansprice
Stacey Madison - Lacey Patterson

MISCELANEOUS
Tiffany Wyatt (Theron's girlfriend in case she's ever needed) - Kirilah the Paladin of Mystra
"Wrestler" - Gladiator
"Luchador" - Death Delver
"Interviewer" - Bard
"Referee" - Guard

VIDEO GAME RELATED
Amiibo = Nookleo
Bowser = The Kappa King
Cleric (D&D) = Medic
Dungeons & Dragons = Labyrinths & Leviathans
Dungeon Master = Temple Master
Duck Hunt Dog = Chicken Hunt Wolf
Fighter (D&D) = Ravager
Final Fantasy = First Reality
Ganondorf = Elmendorf
The Legend of Zelda = The Myth of Esmerelda
Link (Zelda character) = Sync
Luigi = Squeegie
Mario = Stereo
Nintendo = Yutendo (All consoles are referred to as the forwards compatible "Gamecone")
Pokemon = Compartment Imps (or CompartImps for short.)
Princess Peach = Princess Plum
Princess Zelda = Esmerelda
Rogue (D&D) = Sentinel
Rosalina = Star Princess Rosita
Smash Bros = Crazy Crash Cousins
Super Mario Series = Super Stereo Brothers
Toad (Mario character) = Frog
Wizard (D&D) = Synergist
Xbox = F Box

====

More to come as they are needed or thought of.

Do you have a 64 Dagger? If so what's in your collection? What are some of your favorites?

I have a pretty sizable collection, and quite a few are classics, but I have some obscure titles like Tetrisphere and Lego Racers. The one's I find myself playing the most are Mario Golf, Mario Kart, or either of my San Francisco Rush games. I play through my platforms and shooters about once every other year.

Out-of-Character, I mean in real life..

Ech beat me to it. Bowen's handler Phatso was the only one who came to mind.

Do you have a 64 Dagger? If so what's in your collection? What are some of your favorites?

I have a pretty sizable collection, and quite a few are classics, but I have some obscure titles like Tetrisphere and Lego Racers. The one's I find myself playing the most are Mario Golf, Mario Kart, or either of my San Francisco Rush games. I play through my platforms and shooters about once every other year.

Yep! I loved the 64. While the SNES will always be my favorite Nintendo console, the 64 held a special place for me.

I had a lengthy list but some of games but some favorites include....

Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
Diddy Kong Racing
Paper Mario
Starfox 64
Mario 64
Smash Bros
Mario Party 1
Shadows of the Empire
Ocarina of Time
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Bomberman 64
Blast Corps
South Park

And many more. :)

Do u remember the Sega channel?? Shit was awesome. Loved Shining Force. I remember I bought Sega classics on 360 because it had shining force 1&2, as well as the sonics,n golden axes, and streets of rages

Ech beat me to it. Bowen's handler Phatso was the only one who came to mind.

Yep! I loved the 64. While the SNES will always be my favorite Nintendo console, the 64 held a special place for me.

I had a lengthy list but some of games but some favorites include....

Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
Diddy Kong Racing

Paper Mario
Starfox 64
Mario 64
Smash Bros
Mario Party 1
Shadows of the Empire
Ocarina of Time
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Bomberman 64
Blast Corps
South Park

And many more. :)

I own the one's in bold and the one's in red are on my list. I'd say those 4 along with Conkers Bad Fur Day and Jet Force Gemini would probably complete my collection.

I also own several SNES and NES games through the Wii, but my Wii collection is currently pretty small.

I hope Logan n Theron interact with each other soon. Mainly cuz my son would be psyched, and also cuz I'm curious to see how McAllister gets "Theronized"

Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye

Diddy Kong Racing
Paper Mario
Starfox 64
Mario 64
Smash Bros
Mario Party 1

Shadows of the Empire
Ocarina of Time
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Bomberman 64
Blast Corps
South Park

Do you really need any more than these??

Do u remember the Sega channel?? Shit was awesome. Loved Shining Force. I remember I bought Sega classics on 360 because it had shining force 1&2, as well as the sonics,n golden axes, and streets of rages

No I don't, actually. I was always a Nintendo guy. I had a Genesis and a Game Gear though. My primary memories of anything Sega came from those two things. Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles, and The Haunting come to mind.

I own the one's in bold and the one's in red are on my list. I'd say those 4 along with Conkers Bad Fur Day and Jet Force Gemini would probably complete my collection.

I know I am in the minority amongst our forum members here when I say this, but I hated Conker's Bad Fur Day. That game (for me) destroyed a character who I really enjoyed in Diddy Kong Racing, with all the mature content. The Conker from Diddy Kong Racing was nothing like that game's Conker. This was one of only 2 Nintendo 64 games with a popularity that I completely disagreed with. The other being Majora's Mask. I despise both games myself, but see why those who liked them did.

I hope Logan n Theron interact with each other soon. Mainly cuz my son would be psyched, and also cuz I'm curious to see how McAllister gets "Theronized"

I already know what character class Logan would be. Looking at a Duskblade for his counterpart, as you said you like to mix offensive caster with melee warriors. No name yet though. Haven't really had time to come up with any new Theronism's and am not looking to unless an upcoming match calls for it.

On another note.... One week into my class and I am excited for what is to come, yet really tired from a long week.

Monday - Work from 9 to 17:30, class from 18:00 to 22:00
Tuesday - Work from 9 to 17:30, church group from 18:00 to 21:00
Wednesday - Work from 9 to 17:30
Thursday - Work from 9 to 17:30, class from 18:00 to 22:00
Friday - Work from 9 to 17:30, D&D in the evening most weeks.
Sunday - Church meetings/stuff, varies from week to week.

I've lost everything but wednesday evenings and saturday (sometimes friday evenings), for the next year. Oh well. It will be worth it :)

Do you really need any more than these??

Out of the ones you bolded you left out Paper Mario and Diddy Kong Racing, so yes. I also realized I forgot Donkey Kong 64 in my list. I had a feeling I forgot someone.

My top 5 on the 64, in no particular order, for those who were wondering:

Goldeneye
Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Paper Mario

Out of the ones you bolded you left out Paper Mario and Diddy Kong Racing, so yes. I also realized I forgot Donkey Kong 64 in my list. I had a feeling I forgot someone.

I was not a fan of Paper Mario, but I can see the appeal. Diddy Kong Racing was a poorly executed great idea. Had they sped it up, it could have been great.

Sega channel was awesome. 9.99 a month, n u got 20-30 games to play per month. Only shitty thing was not knowing whether a game would stat on past a month.....happened to me with shining force...

So for those who are still wondering where the image representation for the Global Championship came from.... Maybe this new banner that contains the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship will finally bring the answer, as its image representation comes from the same game.

11w91qg.jpg

I was not a fan of Paper Mario, but I can see the appeal. Diddy Kong Racing was a poorly executed great idea. Had they sped it up, it could have been great.

I loved Paper Mario. While not as great as Bowser's Inside Story, it's one of the best Mario RPG's. As for Diddy Kong Racing.... the only bad thing about it was those Silver Coin challenges. Had those been removed, it might have been better received. The planes and hovercrafts made it something different for the days when you wanted to race but weren't in a Mario Kart mood. That, and TT was the best. Unless you were in a plane. Goodness he sucked in planes for some reason. I had to switch to Tiptup in the final Wizpig race for that reason.

I enjoyed Diddy Kong Racing for the challenge more than I did Mario Kart. It's just that Diddy Kong Racing was way too difficult in single play, and the multi-player was lacking, while I still play Mario Kart all the time.

I enjoyed Diddy Kong Racing for the challenge more than I did Mario Kart. It's just that Diddy Kong Racing was way too difficult in single play, and the multi-player was lacking, while I still play Mario Kart all the time.

It was only difficult for me during the Silver Coin challenges. Those were a pain by the time you got to Dragon Forest or Future Fun Land. Don't even get me started on Adventure II! Mirror modifying everything was bad enough, but putting the Silver Coins in new locations? It's like they wanted to torture us at that point. Other than that, single player mode was a fun challenge. Loved the boss races!

I had fun with the multiplayer mode and they changed things up a bit with only 2 of the "battle" maps being similar to Mario Kart's battle mode while the other two were a fun alternative such as the banana collecting contest in Smokey Castle. The Ice Pyramid was loads of fun with its 3 floors. That was more fun than any Mario Kart battle stage. Mario Kart still tops it at the end of the day in multiplayer mode overall though.

Did you ever play legend of dragoon on ps1? I loved that game. Liked how u didn't do ridiculous amounts of damage lol

Wow, totally missed this post lol my bad.

Yes, oh my goodness yes. I loved that game. My current DM and I played it all the time back in 2001. Albert's Gust Of Wind Dance was our favorite move, we liked to make fun of the sound clips for names of several attacks. Madness Hero, Burning Rush, Whip Smack, among others. I was the only one in our group who ever got every addition mastered, including Meru's ultimate which was ridiculous. Loved the use of different battle themes too. More nature-ish sounding theme in swamps, creepy sounding theme in ruins. Then you had the three different boss themes, 2 of which were amazing.

The only bad thing about that game was the text. Some lines were abysmally translated and came off robotic. The story was so good though and if any game was going to top FF7 at the time, that was it. The battle system turned some away though, and I completely understand why. It truly punished you for not figuring out fast enough. The Emperor at the end of disc 1 was impossible otherwise, let alone tougher bosses like Grand Jewel or the Divine Dragon.

Who did you use? Dart, Albert, and Rose for the win!

When would you write your first article at WZCW.com? Being a G-mod, can you view the creative room section?

You'll find out. :)

No I cannot. There is nothing for me to moderate in there that KB or Slyfox would not be able to oversee. Yaz and the others know I am available if they do need my assistance in anything though.

I don't remember alot about that game, just remembered having a blast. Liked the battle system, and I forget which boss it was, but battle took forever lol.

On 360(n I think ps3) there's this really good strategy rpg called record of agarest war. For a strategy game, there was a solid story that spanned 5 generations. The bonus boss post game has 785mil hp! (Ur team maxed at 20k per member)

I don't remember alot about that game, just remembered having a blast. Liked the battle system, and I forget which boss it was, but battle took forever lol.

What disc was it on, what did they look like? I remember a number of long boss battles. Chances are it was Grand Jewel, many regard him as one of the game's toughest bosses.

On 360(n I think ps3) there's this really good strategy rpg called record of agarest war. For a strategy game, there was a solid story that spanned 5 generations. The bonus boss post game has 785mil hp! (Ur team maxed at 20k per member)

Tales of Symphonia on its highest difficulty comes to mind. (The guy in my avatar is the hero of that game) The elemental spirits and the game's optional super boss were all epic on the highest difficulty and one of them, took 30 minutes to defeat even when I had a mostly maxed out party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back