Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Besides the usual rep, I'd be interested to see what you think of the latest John Doe RP.

I'm Swedish.

Hell!!Ohhh brother!! My Gf is a Swedish! (From Växjö) I'm moving there soon to one of the universities to do my PhD. Chalmers most probably!

I'll either move to Sweden or England. It depends. Coz I won't get enough Stipend in British Universities but as a PhD scholar I guess I can get work visa in Swedish.

Hell!!Ohhh brother!! My Gf is a Swedish! (From Växjö) I'm moving there soon to one of the universities to do my PhD. Chalmers most probably!

Cool. I do live in Texas as my profile states but speak fluent Swedish. Parents came here to the states in 1981 so I grew up knowing Swedish first then English when I started school. I haven't been there since a family reunion 20 years ago but would like to return someday.

Random Poster said:
Say something in Swedish!

Before any of you ask this inevitable question.... Doesn't work that way. I'd have to know what to translate and no I will not translate curse words or anything that's perverted/stupid.

I should post an RP in Swedish sometime for the heck of it. I'd laugh if the opponent no-show'ed and I still won.

Cool. I do live in Texas as my profile states but speak fluent Swedish. Parents came here to the states in 1981 so I grew up knowing Swedish first then English when I started school. I haven't been there since a family reunion 20 years ago but would like to return someday.

I live in India right now unfortunately. Because I miss England. I had to do my Master degree here that's one among the reasons why in here now. Once I've had graduated I'll push myself back to England or Sweden. I really hope to move to Sweden though.

Besides the usual rep, I'd be interested to see what you think of the latest John Doe RP.

This was really well done. You developed John's character and addressed how what he is dealing with is similar yet very different to the memory problem your opponent has. I thought it was your best John Doe one yet and you have me really wanting to know what you come up with for the Lottery. Thumbs up, dude!

Reactions: NSL
Do you think a haunted hotel would fit Ram's RPs? Why or why not

Does this GIF make you feel funny, too?-

Ever added wrestling into your D&D games? Think I've asked that before

Thoughts on latest effort from Logan McAllister?

I think you nailed it. Addressing why you think you should win while developing the character are the basic points to what an RP needs. Vee's was good too, so may the best RP win. I'd have something even bigger in mind for the Lottery round though.

Do you think a haunted hotel would fit Ram's RPs? Why or why not

Depends on who you are facing and what the context of the RP is going to be. Are we talking like the Zombie Hotel in Earthbound or more like the Ghost Houses in Mario?

Does this GIF make you feel funny, too?-

It made me laugh.

Ever added wrestling into your D&D games? Think I've asked that before

Yep. That's actually part of what gave me the idea for the Theron character 5 years or so ago. Our DM wanted us to interact and RP to pass time towards the beginning of Theron's namesake's first major campaign module. So the handler for our Monk and I couldn't think of anything else to talk about and we wanted to talk about the WWE event that just taken place as he comes to my PPV parties often. We D&D'ized it so that it could still be in character.

A Monk of Loviatar and an Elven Weaponmaster sat down at the campsite in the forests of Faerun to discuss the great gladiatorial wars of Jonas Maximus (Cena) and Randall Ortimos (Orton). Our DM facepalmed but then burst out into laughter. Jonas Maximus still gets brought up from time to time. So with realizing I could D&D'ize the WWE, I thought what if I went the other way around and translate D&D stuff into wrestling-related terms? Thus an attempt at getting WWE discussion into an actual D&D session is part of what led to the creation of WZCW's version of Theron later on.

Other than that, not really so much.

I think you nailed it. Addressing why you think you should win while developing the character are the basic points to what an RP needs. Vee's was good too, so may the best RP win. I'd have something even bigger in mind for the Lottery round though.

Yes actually, when I finished my RP I was really happy that I made a really good prospect for winning irrespective of how Logan's would be. But looking at Logan's RP it really gave me nerves that he might've had edged me out..

Thoughts on latest effort from Logan McAllister?

Brilliantly done mate! Like DD said May the best man wins! And I've been thinking about this for a day or two. How about we team up in the near future? 6 feet 5 incher teaming with a 5 feet 8??!? Well it may look surreal yet cool.

Cheers!!

Brilliantly done mate! Like DD said May the best man wins! And I've been thinking about this for a day or two. How about we team up in the near future? 6 feet 5 incher teaming with a 5 feet 8??!? Well it may look surreal yet cool.

Cheers!!

Perhaps in the future. Right now Logan is just looking out for him n his kid. Maybe down the line his attitude will change n he'll b open to working with others.

Get a tag team application together and run it by creative, guys. Couldn't hurt for you to give it a try! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back