All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now it is majorly speculated that Wrestlemania 2014 will be in Texas at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium, do you think that Austin v Punk could be on the cards?
if so, do you think that Punk will hold the title all the way through to really elevate him to full main event status? Or do you believe he is currently seen as being at that level now and creative would therefore be almost stalling by holding him there til the mania match.
We have been talking here at mine and punk v Austin at mania was something we'd read about and as soon as we saw the article speculating that Dallas 2014 was on, the 1st thing that came to mind was Texas... Austin v punk.

Do we think wwe think punk is at that level yet? not quite, his near year run as Champion has been very understated so far, very enjoyable, but the amount of times he hasnt main evented has been quite a lot for a champ of Raw.

Do we think punk is at that level? without a doubt.

just wanted your thoughts on that :)

will they do a cena/rock and announce it way in advance? or long enough to build it?

Now that creative has this match penciled in for Wrestlemania 29 next year how would you book the build up to this encounter?

I would have Brock destroy the roster beat HHH whenever that ends up happening. Have him destroy Cena in a rematch. Wins the title from Punk at the Royal Rumble. Have Lesnar retain at EC. Then come out the next night on Raw and say there's nobody left. I have destroyed every single opponent you have put in front of me. Nobody in the WWE is competition for Brock Lesnar. Then the bell tolls and the arena goes dark and Undertaker appears and does his rest in peace taunt and Lesnar accepts the challenge. Have Undertaker beat Lesnar at WM effectively saving the WWE from the invading ass kicker.

My opinions on this:

If WM30 is in Texas I hope that Punk vs Austin will be on the bill. Austin has been reported as saying that he wants one more match AND he wants it to be against Punk.
With the current "people power" era, I think creative could come up with something blinding about 2 anti-heroes from 2 eras coming up head to head (let alone the whole straightedge v beer drinker thing)
However, creative writing of a storyline around the match is irrelevant.
I think Punk is good enough to main event WM, and I think that with 2 years at this point there is plenty of time left to build Punk up even more.
I think that, as with the Rock, having Austin on the books as appearing will be enough to sell on its own, no matter who he is against.
I don't know about when they would announce it. It seems obvious to me that Texas = Austin v Punk, but at the same time I have got things very very wrong in the past when it comes to WWE.
I think keeping the belt on him until then would both give a little more credibility to the title and also give Punk an interesting edge, but I don't know what will happen between now and 2014 - people fall from grace, and even though he is highly unlikely to get a wellness violation on his record, you never know what will happen in 2 years.

Now that creative has this match penciled in for Wrestlemania 29 next year how would you book the build up to this encounter?

I would have Brock destroy the roster beat HHH whenever that ends up happening. Have him destroy Cena in a rematch. Wins the title from Punk at the Royal Rumble. Have Lesnar retain at EC. Then come out the next night on Raw and say there's nobody left. I have destroyed every single opponent you have put in front of me. Nobody in the WWE is competition for Brock Lesnar. Then the bell tolls and the arena goes dark and Undertaker appears and does his rest in peace taunt and Lesnar accepts the challenge. Have Undertaker beat Lesnar at WM effectively saving the WWE from the invading ass kicker.

I would rather them have Lesnar take the WHC at say Summerslam and then at the Royal Rumble also take the WWE championship from Cena destroying him in the process. Then have him threaten to take the Undisputed WWE championship with him to UFC and leave the WWE. Leaving the Taker the chance to save the company and win the title for a last time. They can always give Cena the belt back by having him overcome the odds again and beat Taker.

If Undertaker took the title from Lesner, then Lesner could demand a rematch, or if not, Undertaker would have to defend the title against someone soon after. Let's think about that.... how many matches has Undertaker had in the last couple years???

So, Undertaker taking the title probably will not happen.

Bear in mind also that The Undertaker is from Texas. I'd imagine he'd want to have his last match in his home state

Would they have both Undertakers last match and Austin V CM Punk on at the same WM? Is this "overload" and forcing a top level match down a notch on the bill?
I can't see Undertaker having his last match at a WM, if honest, as I think he is too big to not have an entire show dedicated to him when he leaves. I guess it depends on whether they're willing to dedicate a whole WM to him.

Who would you want Brock Lesnar to face at Wrestlemania 29 and how will you book it ?

Stone Cold Steve Austin : Brock Lesnar wins at the Royal Rumble. Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out and give a Stone Cold stunner to Brock Lesnar making their match at Wrestlemania.

The Rock : The Rock returns at the Royal Rumble at No.30 and wins the Royal Rumble and faces Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship.

The Undertaker : Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker has already happened many times before and Brock Lesnar has already defeated The Undertaker. Maybe Lesnar ends the streak. (It won't happen but WWE can build a Lesnar / Taker match based on the fact that Brock has already defeated Undertaker and can defeat Undertaker at Wrestlemania).

I read on Wrestlezone that Shawn Michaels and Triple H will be on the 1000th episode of Raw and Brock Lesnar will come out and attack Both of them thus setting up the Triple H feud for Summerslam and announcing that Shawn Michaels will be his next Victim. Maybe Lesnar will attack both of them so badly that Shawn wont be able to return until around the WrestleMania season.

I would like to say it's between The Rock and Undertaker. To me it doesn't matter that much cause both men can give a great WM match. I've to truly pick then I say Undertaker. The reason being is because Taker streak match has to be against some one huge.

I voted Other...Why?

I would rather see Brock Lesnar in a WWE ring in a real fight verses a real MMA fighter in his prime, this way all can see him for the crap he is.

Or maybe he could fight the brooklyn brawler that would make him happy he could get a win. But if Brock is wrestling anything like his MMA career he only fights once a year and I would rather see a good match VS taker. I sure as heel don't want to see take lose his streak to MMA fail out, NFL fail out and WWE Fail out.

The Rock..
-------------
I wouldn't have it for the title though. Rock wouldn't win the rumble as someone more deserving would win the rumble like Christian or Kane.
-------------
I'd have it so that Brock says he has no competition then "IF YOU SMELL" comes on then at Wrestlemania, they both have a stab match and they both stab each other killing them because I hate both of them.

Punk lost alot of steam since last year and he isnt exactly the main event anymore.I think the rock is the best at putting over talent,and a big win over the rock to his title reign would put him back on top.Punk said it himself hed rather face the rock instead of stone cold. Id like to see how they work on the mic together cuz we all know that when you put a mic on rock and/or punk all hell breaks loose. What do you guys think?? Can you imagine a shoot on Rock?? Would you like to see this match instead of stone cold??

No. Instead, have Brock Lesnar vs The Rock for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 29. Now that will be a Wrestlemania caliber match.

Punk cutting promos on Rock will be the same Cena/Rock promo bullshit with Punk blaming Rock that he left WWE for doing movies blah blah.

I personally don't want to see Punk go against either one. Punk has cut a few good promos and that is it. He has absolutely lost steam. All you have to do to see that is look at the current storyline with him,bryan,kane, and aj. WWE felt punk vs. bryan wasn't good enough so they added two people to it to make it more interesting. You can't have punk beat The Rock, it just wouldn't make sense. I mean John Cena lost to The Rock. Would anybody really buy CM Punk beating The Rock when Cena couldn't get it done..........I think not.

Ok number one, It would make sense for Punk to beat The Rock. The Rock is not and will not win the WWE Championship. Number 2, Punk beating Rock would be good for business Punk has a few good more years of competing and the Rock has already done it all like he says. The Rock has done everything Cena has done and him winning a match at Mania next year would be stupid except if he beats Brock Lesnar if thats who hes facing this year. It needs to be Punk vs Austin and Rock vs Cena II or Rock vs Lesnar

This idea that Punk is one big win away from being the top guy is a joke. I've said it time and time again the reason Punk has lost steam is because he's not in there with John Cena. If Punk needs these other guys so bad he's not worthy of being "The man". The day people are paying money to watch CM Punk make a star out of Joe Blow is the day Punk can call himself the top guy. Until then he's the guy holding the belt while Cena main events without it. Beating the Rock won't do anything, because anything that comes from that match will be because of the Rock, not Punk.

I personally don't want to see Punk go against either one. Punk has cut a few good promos and that is it. He has absolutely lost steam. All you have to do to see that is look at the current storyline with him,bryan,kane, and aj. WWE felt punk vs. bryan wasn't good enough so they added two people to it to make it more interesting. You can't have punk beat The Rock, it just wouldn't make sense. I mean John Cena lost to The Rock. Would anybody really buy CM Punk beating The Rock when Cena couldn't get it done..........I think not.

1.What does this have to do with John Cena?? 2.Cena is the face of the company hes already established as the top guy he didnt need the win 3.This feud cud easily be the highlight of CM Punks career Rock loses NOTHING by even a lucky pin 4.The Rock is not Cena he WOULD put over Punk 5.They wouldnt buy it? CM Punk has BEAT John Cena more than once do u not remember

The Rock vs. Cena ended at WM28 and Rock's promise to become the WWE Champion all points to a Rock vs. Cena at WM29 for the WWE Title. With regards to Rock vs. Cena.

The only reason why I can see why the WWE had Rock win was to setup a rematch down the line and they way Rock won with Cena making mistake by mocking the People's Elbow suggest they can make a story out of that.

So all signs point to Rock vs. Cena.

As for Punk, it's hard to say who he will face at WM. But I am sure he will get a top tier feud going to WM. Maybe against Lesnar or Triple H, I probably think the latter. Since they can still have unfinished business.

Punk lost alot of steam since last year and he isnt exactly the main event anymore.I think the rock is the best at putting over talent,and a big win over the rock to his title reign would put him back on top.Punk said it himself hed rather face the rock instead of stone cold. Id like to see how they work on the mic together cuz we all know that when you put a mic on rock and/or punk all hell breaks loose. What do you guys think?? Can you imagine a shoot on Rock?? Would you like to see this match instead of stone cold??

First of all Cm Punk has lost steam because he is not the main event while being Champion which is a complete joke in itself and secondly he lost steam because he isnt doing what made him famous which is being anti wwe instead he became more mainstream. The Rock vs CM Punk would offer a better match than with Brock those that are too young would realize this match already happened and no way i can now see the Rock going over Brock even though he should since Brock walking out while they were making him was a joke and a half and dont get why they needed to resign him.

I'm sorry DanielBryanrealwrestler guy, but The Rock is not going to tarnish his legacy by losing to a mid-carder in CM Punk. Does it really make sense to have the Rock beat the Main Event in John Cena and then lose to a mid-carder? Yeah he did beat John Cena you are correct. They did everything they could to get Punk over. That's why they used Cena to do it and it still didn't work. He is just an average guy. CM Punk is so good that he is WWE Champion and defending that title in the mid-card..........right.

My Wrestlemania 29 Card:

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar- WWE Championship (Lesnar makes a surprise entry in the Elimination Chamber match as the 6th entrant and pretty much dominates everything at Elimination PPV and wins the WWE championship and then defends it against The Rock at WM 29.

John Cena vs. The Undertaker (dream match being discussed since ages now, glad that it will be at a much bigger level)

HHH vs. CM Punk- Street Fight (2 of the remaining big stars of the company go face to face in a proper built feud)

Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan- World Heavyweight Title (Bryan wins the Rumble, Jericho is the current holder of the title after winning a feud over Orton for the WHC)

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler finally his big match and the first main event match at Wrestlemania)

MITB match featuring Sheamus, The Miz, Christian, Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, Brodus Clay, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger)

Sin Cara/Hunico vs. Prime Time Players (WWE Tag Team Titles)

Women's Title Match

Battle Royal with the remaining roster.

My Wrestlemania 30 Card:

WM 30 can be promoted as the biggest Wrestlemania of all-time since it will be the 3rd decade Wrestlemania and it can very well be the most important and the biggest Wrestlemania card wise and setting a milestone wise as well. Although Wrestlemania 25 was supposed to fit that place but the PPV card did not live upto the mark, so WM 30 should do that and I am booking matches with very important meaning behind them fitting well with this PPV.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton- WWE Championship

Two biggest names of the WWE in the late 00's go against each other in a face vs face match at Wrestlemania.

HHH vs. The Rock (Austin as the Special Guest Referee)

Three biggest names of the Attitude Era get involved in a match.

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar- promoted as Taker's last match ever

Two of the best tallest menacing wrestlers of all time go one on one.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan

WWE's biggest emerging face Del Rio (should be turned by that time) goes against biggest emerging heel Daniel Bryan.

Sheamus vs. The Miz vs. CM Punk- World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus defends against the Rumble winner The Miz and Punk is added to put the feud and the match more over.

Add in a Money In The Bank, Tag Team Title match and a Women's Title Match and we can have a very important and the biggest PPV of all time with meaningful matches.

My WrestleMania 29 Card

Intercontinental Championship
Damien Sandow(c) vs Ryback

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler as face, Orton as heel)

Fatal 4 Way Diva's Championship
Eve vs Kharma(c) vs Beth Phoenix vs Layla

WWE Tag Team Championship
Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne(c) (Should be very fast paced and exciting)

John Cena vs Undertaker Anything Goes 60 Minute Ironman match

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs Mark Henry vs Cody Rhodes vs The Miz (as face)

Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar
(Lesnar could come during the DX reunion on the 1000th Raw and assault HBK, setting up a grudge match)

WWE Championship
Royal Rumble Winner CM Punk vs The Rock(c)

The Game, Triple H had arguably one of the greatest matches this year against The Undertaker .

WrestleMania 29 will be here before we know it and we can already predict a few matches.

We all know there will be the two big matches between Brock Lesnar, John Cena, The Rock, and Undertaker.

This leaves out The Cerebal Assasin, Triple H.

Who do you think HHH will face at WrestleMania next year? Do you think he will face someone he has a history with like CM Punk? Or do you think he will be in a match with a young superstar in an attempt to put them over? Or will Triple H even be on the card?

I personally think he will be in a lesser match against an up-in-comer. Triple H vs Wade Barrett could be pretty interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back