4/12 TNA ReAction + Impact LD Hopefully simulated cum-free Tonight

So you can get an X Division title shot by complaining in TNA???

Damn I'll be main eventing Victory Road if I play my cards right.

Decent little match. Angle is beyond stupid and Moore needs to be raped by a horny dalmatian but whatever.

I'm gonna run a new angle similar to Jericho's Highlight Reel called "IDR's Positive Count" where I count the number of things you say that aren't centered around a complaint.

Every statement counts as a point. Every statement countered in the same sentence by another negative notion counts as half. Congrats, you're up to a whopping half a point so far.

I'm gonna run a new angle similar to Jericho's Highlight Reel called "IDR's Positive Count" where I count the number of things you say that aren't centered around a complaint.

Every statement counts as a point. Every statement countered in the same sentence by another negative notion counts as half. Congrats, you're up to a whopping half a point so far.

The wrestling is good, the booking is atrocious. I love the anti-X Division angle that Williams is running. It's simple, old school booking and it always works. There is ZERO reason for Moore to be in this match or feud. None at all and it's pverkill for TNA as usual.

The wrestling is good, the booking is atrocious. I love the anti-X Division angle that Williams is running. It's simple, old school booking and it always works. There is ZERO reason for Moore to be in this match or feud. None at all and it's pverkill for TNA as usual.

Half a point. ;)

and sick moonsault spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back