4/12 TNA ReAction + Impact LD Hopefully simulated cum-free Tonight

Didn't say he was. Hogan centering the show around himself has tanked the ratings and yet the two biggest draws he gets are thrown into the middle of Team Hogan captained by Abyss. This company deserves to die.

I haven't even been watching it. I had an Ultimate Fighter show listed. 4 hours straight of wrestling is reserved for Mania and review sessions, not to recap an ok ladder match like I see at the moment. Seriously, this is the first I've ever seen of this show or heard of it. TNA fails again. Also, two ladder matches in three weeks. I'll spare you a rant about why what they're doing now is making Destination X a show that would piss me off if I had bought it.

Yeah agreed. Are we seriously getting a one hour recap show from last week? I flipped it on and it's been nothing but more or less a slightly edited replay of the ladder match. When I don't hear about a show until 30 minuntes after it starts, that's just sad.

And Jeopardy is back on so I'm done.

Thank you.

Well since you brought it up.

So now apparently the two number one contenders matches, which is what the show was built around, now mean nothing as we have Shannon Moore in the title picture again after he lost at the PPV and Team 3D and the Band instead of the Guns or Gen Me. So in other words, TNA charged fans for matches, saying that they would play an important role in the future. Now, three weeks later, those matches mean nothing, meaning the fans that paid their money are now being told they don't get the future matches they were promised and more or less paid for a nice stunt show instead of matches meaning something in the future.

Well since you brought it up.

So now apparently the two number one contenders matches, which is what the show was built around, now mean nothing as we have Shannon Moore in the title picture again after he lost at the PPV and Team 3D and the Band instead of the Guns or Gen Me. So in other words, TNA charged fans for matches, saying that they would play an important role in the future. Now, three weeks later, those matches mean nothing, meaning the fans that paid their money are now being told they don't get the future matches they were promised and more or less paid for a nice stunt show instead of matches meaning something in the future.

This sounds like we're arguing when we are most definitely in agreement.

Lockdown is going to be a bad night for the company. Pope will likely win the title and it's about a month too late due to the Abyss push.

Ah that's more like it: use the extra hour of the show to hype the same stuff Impact will be about. Brilliant guys, brilliant.

I think 55 minutes of the hour were dedicated to telling us what happened last week with commentary. Commentary I actually liked. To bad it went with things I've seen three times now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back