KB Answers Wrestling Questions

So, why didn't Rusev cost Reigns the match? It's like that feud was put completely on hold for this shotgun Universal Title storyline. How hard would it have been to work that in? I guess it could be considered overbooking, but I have a hard time believing that creative got that far in their thinking, or lack thereof.

Rereading Raw results, Rusev wasn't even on this Raw, was he? :disappointed: It's possible I missed it since I'm on nights this week and am only going by the main page results.

So ADR is gone again. I feel he was completely misused, but not sure it would've mattered because he just could not connect with the crowd at all. The guy beat Cena clean upon his return and was already getting very little reaction shortly thereafter.

Foley and Stephanie said they banned everyone from ringside.....not that it seemed to matter at the end but I think that's what they're going with.

No sign of Rusev all night.

Yeah Del Rio needed to get out. It's clear that WWE has no major use for him and he's just a guy there while he could be a huge star in Mexico.

So where are we at with Reigns? Is he still the guy or is he Lex Luger? Should we prepare for a third Mania main event in a row for him? What is the deal?

Without going into a huge rant, I'm not a fan. It's WAY less annoying than it was before when that dominated the show but I'm really not liking it. Like you said, it's just because Matt and Jeff are never told no and this is the result. Also once you put them in the arena again, it's just two old guys having matches.

It wouldn't surprise me if, after flogging this dead horse beyond recognition with the Hardy Family Feud, they do a double turn and redo the entire angle all over again with the face/heel dynamic reversed. At least that's what haunts my wrestling nightmares anyway :banghead:

Ruru & Lana were off on their honeymoon.

What are the odds we get KO & Triple H vs. Seth & Roman as the ME of a RAW PPV soon?

It wouldn't surprise me if, after flogging this dead horse beyond recognition with the Hardy Family Feud, they do a double turn and redo the entire angle all over again with the face/heel dynamic reversed. At least that's what haunts my wrestling nightmares anyway :banghead:

I think it winds up with Jeff playing Matt about being broken. Either that or they're dumber than I was expecting.

What are the odds we get KO & Triple H vs. Seth & Roman as the ME of a RAW PPV soon?

Ah yes the thing that allegedly got her NUCLEAR heat about a year ago.

Not out of the question.

That sounds more like go home edition of Raw or a semi-main event for an interpromotional PPV. Maybe Survivor Series?

Possibly.

You're a knowledgeable man, what is Cornette's beef with Miz? And why Ziggler? I understand that AJ is hot and rightfully deserves a title shot in both business terms and in kayfabe, but doesn't Ziggler challenging for the IC title just a week or so after he failed to obtain the WWE Title lessen the IC title?

Without having heard him talk about either of them, my guess is he sees them as too flashy and not gritty enough to be wrestlers.

I wouldn't say lessens. Ziggler failed to win the big one so maybe he can win a smaller one.

I know faces tag all the time even when they have history. I mean, we all know the "We haven't always gotten along..." promo. But if Reigns finishes that match standing and doesn't at least superman punch Rollins after, they have truly failed him as a character.

It's way too soon after their feud to just forgive and forget. Reigns shouldn't be a full blown face anyway.

During the New Generation time frame in wrestling I think it's pretty safe to say that Bret Hart and Sting where the 2 biggest full time stars in wrestling.

Do you think if at some point during that time Sting had joined WWF or Sting had joined WCW that would have been enough to save either company from the decline in revenue and viewership? In particular if this had happened before the formation of the NWO could it have had a similar result in the industry?

It's funny how a few years ago me and my friend loved Ziggler. Now we're both just eh.

What was the point in unifying the World and WWE titles to essentially split them up again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back