KB Answers Wrestling Questions

It's still unclear if Owens is handpicked by Triple H as far as I can tell. Assuming that he is, when was the last time a heel won the Raw title without being buddies with the Authority?

So, judging by the past two Raws is looks like we're going to be "treated" to THE AUTHORITY PART 5,638. Fair assessment? Or is there no way they'd flog those cremated horse ashes yet again?

It's still unclear if Owens is handpicked by Triple H as far as I can tell. Assuming that he is, when was the last time a heel won the Raw title without being buddies with the Authority?

Brock. They associated with him but he was really just someone they brought in to do their bidding.

So, judging by the past two Raws is looks like we're going to be "treated" to THE AUTHORITY PART 5,638. Fair assessment? Or is there no way they'd flog those cremated horse ashes yet again?

Oh they'll flog them and you'll like it.

You know, it occurred to me that if the WWE really wanted the fans to see Raw and Smackdown as being equal and close the ratings gap between the two shows, they'd stop referring to Raw as "The Flagship" on-air. That right there tells the fans that Smackdown is an afterthought.

What was the WWE's biggest "money match"?

I'm pretty sure Hogan vs Andre would be way up there.

At the top actually.

You know, it occurred to me that if the WWE really wanted the fans to see Raw and Smackdown as being equal and close the ratings gap between the two shows, they'd stop referring to Raw as "The Flagship" on-air. That right there tells the fans that Smackdown is an afterthought.

A little bit yeah.

Assuming they win the titles, what next for Slater & Rhyno and will their story be as interesting as it has been?
Or do you have the Usos replace AA in the finals and beat Slater & Rhyno(which will generate heat) and continue the whole Slater Free Agent stuff for a while longer?

Or just have SD refer to themselves as "The real flagship".

Assuming they win the titles, what next for Slater & Rhyno and will their story be as interesting as it has been?
Or do you have the Usos replace AA in the finals and beat Slater & Rhyno(which will generate heat) and continue the whole Slater Free Agent stuff for a while longer?

Usos have already been confirmed to replace them in the finals and I think they win there.

Watching Mania 19 and Limp Bizkit being WWE's favourite band has been mentioned twice so far. Do you know if this still stands or have they been replaced? What would WWE's favourite band be now? Is it Flo Rida?

Watching Mania 19 and Limp Bizkit being WWE's favourite band has been mentioned twice so far. Do you know if this still stands or have they been replaced? What would WWE's favourite band be now? Is it Flo Rida?

Probably one of the three that performed a theme song for Takeover.

They have to add Bayley to Charlotte vs. Sasha at the PPV, right? She's pinned the champion and I think they have may actually said that Bayley was getting a shot. Will it happen or are we supposed to forget the last couple of weeks because Sasha is back?

On a scale of 1-10 how insufferable do you think people that don't like the Young Bucks will find them after they were a part of a Meltzer 5 star match at BOLA?

On a scale of 1-10 how insufferable do you think people that don't like the Young Bucks will find them after they were a part of a Meltzer 5 star match at BOLA?

As one of those people: 10.

Who the fuck is in charge of creative over at SD! & why do they insist on trying to turn AJ & Dean into comedy guys?!

I'm really not sure. Dean makes more sense but that crotching spot last week made my soul hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back