Thrash Answers Music Questions!

I've actually never heard of Metalocalypse, which is probably something to do with me trying to stay as far away from [adultswim] as possible. I will try & give it a listen/watch though.

It's literally about a death metal band and an illuminati trying to take them down. It's actually really funny.

Here's one of the songs

[YOUTUBE]yyw0xeOwVd0[/YOUTUBE]

What's so bad about adult swim??

Chinese Democracy was a good album.

Would a new Guns N Roses album interest you at all??

I really didn't like it.

It would, because I still like them as a band. However, a new Slash album would interest me more, because they've got the GnR style, especially with a vocalist like Myles.

I really didn't like it.

It would, because I still like them as a band. However, a new Slash album would interest me more, because they've got the GnR style, especially with a vocalist like Myles.

I honestly found Apocolyptic Love boring. There are good songs on there, they just all sound the same and Myles Kennedy seems to be on autopilot (hopefully he doesn't do it for the new Alter Bridge album)

I wouldn't think so. ABIII was a great album & the band aren't as out there as Slash. Think about it, when Slash writes nowadays, he's writin for practically everyone, which is why he used Fergie & Scherzinger on his first solo album.

AB though, are definitely grittier & darker. They should be fine.

*Why can't you ever leave Hotel California?
*What is a rhythm-stick?
*Why should I live without warning?
*Are YOU gonna go my way?

*Why can't you ever leave Hotel California?
*What is a rhythm-stick?
*Why should I live without warning?
*Are YOU gonna go my way?

I wish I knew. You can check out, but can leave? Sounds like a prison.

No clue. Maybe a drum stick & Dury was a kinky boy.

It's more enjoyable.

Maybe. I always wanted to visit SA.

With news that they might be disbanding, would you say Rage Against The Machine are overrated

Hardest top 3 guitar solos? I'm going to say that Bumblefoot's "Turn around" should be in there somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back