J4L Answers Music Questions

So I'm meant to have listened to every single song by every single artist?

I'm sure I could go into Lee's VideoGame Thread and ask him a question on a Game he knows nothing about. Just let me deal with it my way.

What's the most unorthodox band you've ever listened to?

You can interpret that however you want.

Well this thread has some pure dumb posts by some people but here is mine for you.

The Greatest Band of All Time ______ has impacted the world by ______

I'll probably get shit for it, but yes.

I've never really enjoyed most of their music and never thought it was just that, "great". Don't get me wrong, I love that kind of Music, but there was never anything between me & The Beatles. I love Oasis, who are obviously heavily influenced by them, but still, nothing. There's a few songs I can listen to; Hey Jude, Sgt. Pepper etc, but that's about it. I do believe there was a lot of fuss made over them for nothing. Give me the Rolling Stones anyday.

I'm going to red rep you for this.

I rarely do. Actually, I think I can count on one hand how many red reps I have given. But saying the Beatles are over-rated is ridiculous.

I rarely do. Actually, I think I can count on one hand how many red reps I have given. But saying the Beatles are over-rated is ridiculous.

Oh I totally agree with the Beatles comment being total garbage. But I'm still shocked about the red.

Hook me up with some new jamtronica artists, I'm also looking for some new dubstep artists, nothing too repetitive. Also looking for some fresh psy trance/goa, I'm talking new, nothing older than 2010. Also looking for a new trip-hop down tempo artist, I'm not looking for a lot of samples either, just good beats. I'm always looking for a new electronic rock group as well, and please don't confuse electronic rock and jamtronica.

So, what are your suggestions?

I'm sure I could go into Lee's VideoGame Thread and ask him a question on a Game he knows nothing about. Just let me deal with it my way.

Try me.

Also favourite musical?

Given that good music is completely subjective I do find a lot of posts here to be a little .....misguided shall I say. People like to rate things though, I know this.

My question is fairly tough, or complicated perhaps. What is the ontology of music as you understand it? It's an interpretive question I feel so go ahead and answer whichever way you feel to be correct.

The difference is that Lee's the VGaT mod and has pretty much played every game I've asked him about sans one or two, in your case you're trying to get over as a bro after being in prison instead of easing into shit

Reactions: Lee
Yes, talking about that is why I asked the question. That, Team America and Blues Brothers :D

Hmm, Team America is a musical? Not so sure about that to be honest.

The songs are inspired and are satirizing the Bay/Bruckheimer type scores, but only "Everyone Has Aids!" and "I'm So Ronery" are actually sang by the characters. Is there a minimum number of songs sang by the cast/characters to qualify a film as a musical? 2 just seems a bit low.

Their are history and they made it big, because in THE PAST, bands were like 10% in terms of quantity, so when you have little, people will love the best in what they have.
Look, remove the best bands of all time, the best singers of all time, what are you going to do? Stop listening music? I won't and we will find another one to be claimed as THE BEST!

I literally have no idea what you are talking about

I got a question, who the fuck are you to be answering questions about music? On second thought it's rhetorical, so never you mind.

Will J Cole be the next break out hip hop artist or is he just a passing fad?

Also after numerous name changes where will he go next - Puffy, Puff Daddy, Diddy or Diddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back