Wz band

LUCYFUR

Dark Match Winner
I have seen a lot of groups and competitions and what not, And I was thinking Why not do something like that in the music section. We can make a WZ band, It can be a legit band. Only on WZ and if we sound any good maybe youtube? I mean it was just an idea. We can hold auditions by making a video of ourselves or a recording of what we sound like an pick the band from there. It is just a suggestion though. So let me know what you think.

P.S I know a lot of us are from different areas, so we can have one person get all the audio and put it together. Preferably someone who has a professional recording software where they can compile all the music together. I have a great software but, We can chose someone else if you'd like.

So again let me know what you think. Especially all you Mods :)

The Game Rage is right. I need everyone's all if they are going to participate

On the actual topic at hand though, I think that is your biggest obstacle is getting people to actually participate. Sure, you might get plenty of people who say "Yeah, that would be awesome, I'm totally in!" But then when you are actually counting on them the story changes. You also have to get someone with the appropriate equipment and skills to put it all together which is much easier said than done. You have to motivate someone to actually invest their time into it and that is also easier said than done. Wish I could help but I don't do any of that, but good luck on the venture anyways.

[YOUTUBE]GFk0xGkKzTw[/YOUTUBE]

yeah its super low and my mic sounds like crap haha but yeah i don't really care haha i know alot of people won't take this seriously so i thought i'd post something first just to see how serious i am. let me know what you think haha. and yeah i know it is super short.

okay since no one is interested............... never mind haha I will tell my producer I couldn't find her a band :) :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back