KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone' started by klunderbunker, Oct 17, 2010.

1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Yes, this is a completely blatant ripoff of Lariat's thread. I had been considering making one of these as well and Lariat beat me to it, so I'm going to make one anyway because I don't like not being the center of attention here.

Rampage Bentley and PlayTheGame like this.
  2. goodlay

goodlay Hogan Matters!

3 things you would do to improve TNA?

3. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

At least you're honest. And you're admin so you can rewrite history anyway.

*rubs hands together*

If given the chance, who would have been a better NWA World Heavyweight Champion if Flair if he weren't able to wrestle during his prime? Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard?

And better theme song? Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff's theme song on WCW Nitro or the theme for the American Males?

4. Monkey_Mania

Monkey_Mania I Am The One Who Knocks

Same question as I gave to Lariat, but I think it's a really good question.

Do you believe that wrestling is cyclical as much as I do. As I see it right now, if it really is cyclical would you agree that we are slowly getting out of this era's Hogan Age, moving into the New Generation, and finally we will see a resurgence of something similar to the Attitude Era?

davidslayer and Rampage Bentley like this.
  5. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

More overrated: Elimination Chamber or HIAC

6. hatehabsforever

hatehabsforever Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

OK, KB, then I'll ask you the same questions I asked Lariat.

Will the Miz become WWE champion before Wrestlemania 27? To add to the original question, if so, when, and will it be successful?

What is your opinion of the WCW-themed Wrestlemania 27, good idea or bad? And should guys from WCW (either with or without a WWE history) be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year?

Should Sting be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, either at WM27 or at a later date, assuming he never graces the inside of a WWE ring as I doubt he ever will (and hope he never does), just because Vince McMahon has legally purchased the right to do so?

7. klunderbunker

1. Wrestle. This is the undisputed #1 solution to most of their problems. There is no excuse to have 6 seconds of ring time in 80 minutes of television at all. Stop with all of the angles and twists etc and just go wrestle.

2. Less swerves. This goes along with #1. There are FAR too many instances of people turning and shifting alliances at the drop of a hat. Joe for instance has turned how many times in the last few years? It's ridiculous and makes them meaningless.

3. Get rid of worthless guys. And when I say get rid of, I mean release or fire. Guys like EV or Jordan serve zero purposes yet they continue to draw paychecks. I understand that they have a pay per appearance thing going on, but as long as they're on the roster you're going to wonder where they are etc. There is no need for them taking up spots and being forced into random appearances with no rhyme or reason other than they haven't been on TV in awhile.

8. klunderbunker

Blanchard. He came off like the 80s Bret Hart while Anderson never struck me as someone that would make a major main event threat. Granted that could be because he was Flair's lackey more or less.

I didn't mind the American Males song whereas the other one made my mouth hang open. Males easily.

9. klunderbunker

Yes. People are going to rebel against this as they did with Hogan. I think we're in the New Generation already actually.

Overrated would be the Chamber. Overused and wasted would be the Cell.

No. I think he's the first to lose which is good for him.

If they didn't do something with WCW, the southern crowd would massacre them. And only if they contributed something to WWE.

No. He doesn't want to be in WWE, he's never been in WWE, he has nothing to do with WWE.

10. PsychoBlack

PsychoBlack Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!

Did you ever feel that The nWo had members who seemed as if they shouldnt have been involved in that group because they would have been better off fighting against them. if so who and why

11. hatehabsforever

Staff Member Moderator

I agree with you 100%. Yet, this topic has come up at several times on these forums, and I am always shocked by the number of guys who insist that Sting belongs in the WWE Hall of Fame, simply because Vince owns the rights to WCW and therefore has the right to induct him (assuming he'd accept the invitation which I too doubt he would). Plus people seem to feel that the WWE Hall of Fame is more of a general pro wrestling Hall of Fame, which I also disagree with. I actually started a thread about this many months ago, and the overwhelming consensus was that Sting should be inducted, that he would accept such an invitation, and that I had rocks in my head for suggesting otherwise.

12. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Getting Noticed By Management

KB,what do you see in the future for Zack Ryder?

13. CH David

CH David A Jock That Loves Pepsi

Will CM Punk headline the Main Event of a WrestleMania?

What are your thoughts on bands doing the live entrances at big PPVs? As an example, should they let say Killswitch Engage play Punk to the ring at WrestleMania in the future?

14. klunderbunker

Pretty much everyone that joined after DiBiase and Giant. It was a joke after that pretty much.

Hopefully jobbing and then future endeavors. I do not get the appeal of this guy.

15. klunderbunker

This would all work if the Hall of Fame meant anything, which of course it doesn't.

16. PsychoBlack

Who was your favorite luchadore in WCW

17. klunderbunker

Rey, before he became the insane underdog and made me want to smack him with a cold fish.

Next Jericho likes this.
  18. CH David

I am trying to be as serious as possible with this question. Could the Shockmaster have actually worked if not for that whole debacle, or was it too cartoony for anyone to believe?

19. klunderbunker

Too cartoony. WCW at the time was the serious wrestling company with more of an emphasis on in ring action as an alternative to WWF and their shenanigans. The Southern crowd would have booed him out of the building. Also it was Fred Ottman (Tugboat). How good could it have been?

20. PsychoBlack

who is your favorite big man wrestler of all time I mean a giant that was either extremely tall or fat and who was your least favorite

21. hatehabsforever

Staff Member Moderator

Will TNA Wrestling ever mount a real challenge to WWE, or are they just too far behind and destined to remain a distant second place blip on the radar of WWE?

22. CH David

That is true. I somehow forgot about WCW being the serious in-ring company.

I don't know how often you have pondered this, but how do you think wrestling would have played out if Hogan didn't go to the WWF and instead went to WCW after getting big in the AWA?

23. klunderbunker

Favorite: Hulk Hogan.

Least Favorite: Quite a few options but off the top of my head, Mabel.

24. PsychoBlack

Will WWE ever allow CM Punk to use his indy moveset. Do you like punk better with brown or blonde hair

25. Ty Burna

Ty Burna WZCW World Heavyweight Champion

Other than the Miz, who do you see moving up to the Main Event scene in the near future?