KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Presumably so they could trademark it. Either that or it was some weird character that people didn't get and/or care about.

Could Lesnar actually have a wrestling match still. I was watching highlights of a match with Kurt Angle and it made me miss wrestler Lesnar.

Could Lesnar actually have a wrestling match still. I was watching highlights of a match with Kurt Angle and it made me miss wrestler Lesnar.
That's the Lesnar which is interesting enough for me to watch. Nowadays, he's just boring and repetitive.

That's the Lesnar which is interesting enough for me to watch. Nowadays, he's just boring and repetitive.

It would certainly make him more interesting. We get that he's an MMA star but it would be nice to see what made him famous in the first place. I mean I'm sure he could pull it off. Give him Jack Swagger or Cesaro and I'm sure they could pull out a technically sound match.

Yeah, Lesnar has been kinda boring ever since WM 30. WWE's boxed themselves into a corner in that because he flat out dominated and destroyed the Undertaker, he now must dominate and destroy everyone, because WWE still feels as if they need to protect Undertaker's reputation. It's quite annoying really. Every Lesnar match since has literally been just punching, punching, throw, suplex,suplex, punching, throw, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5, pin. If we're really lucky we'll see a kimura lock, or maybe even *gasp* a second F5.

It's a shame, going to Suplex City sounds like fun, but once you get there, you realize there's nothing that interesting there. And the mayor's earning 7 figures just to keep it that way.

I'm sure he could if the check was right.

Yeah, Lesnar has been kinda boring ever since WM 30. WWE's boxed themselves into a corner in that because he flat out dominated and destroyed the Undertaker, he now must dominate and destroy everyone, because WWE still feels as if they need to protect Undertaker's reputation. It's quite annoying really. Every Lesnar match since has literally been just punching, punching, throw, suplex,suplex, punching, throw, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5, pin. If we're really lucky we'll see a kimura lock, or maybe even *gasp* a second F5.

It's a shame, going to Suplex City sounds like fun, but once you get there, you realize there's nothing that interesting there. And the mayor's earning 7 figures just to keep it that way.

Yeah it gets a bit old in a hurry.

How many of the CWC guys do you expect to get signed with the new CW division starting soon on RAW?

Do you think the winner of the CWC gets in the match to crown the new CW Champion?

Probably seven or eight. I have no idea why they don't just make the tournament for the title. It would make the most sense.

With NXT doing more and more international touring, do you think the NXT Championship will eventually be considered an actual "World" Championship by WWE ie on par with its main roster counterparts?

Over or under on it taking 3 minutes for Stephanie, since we know it's going to be her, interrupting KO's speech on Raw?

Nah. Not with some of the people they have down there. It's just not comparable.

Given the above, when Nakamura, Hideo and Joe inevitably go up to the Main Roster, are the newer guys to such a level(like Balor, KO, etc.) that they will get huge fanfare and a huge push from the getgo on the Main roster or is the big Indy talent on the wane now?

Same, they had to know they were bring back the CW division when they put the whole CWC thing together.

We don't know for sure that the winner won't be awarded the CW Championship. They didn't announce until the day of Mania that the Triple threat match was going to be for the new Women's Championship.

Nah. Not with some of the people they have down there. It's just not comparable.

Do you think it could be viewed someday as on the level as the ECWWE Championship. I would argue that the NXT Champion is already almost as prestigious as the ECWWE Championship ever was.

And do you possibly see NXT matches making it onto the WM card one day? Maybe the Pre-Show?

So I've just seen the of the last Raw and that finish really was quite great. There were rumours going around that the finish may have been somewhat unplanned or improvised I think?

HHH was clearly spot calling after he hits the Pedigree on Reigns. Do you think it was the planned finish? There's no way they changed the plans mid-match like that is there?

Is it inevitable that the HHH & Owens association will hurt how his first reign as champion is looked back on?

Is there a big match where a finish has been changed on the fly? Specifically, not due to an injury?

Yeah I'd assume that was planned. Maybe not down to the exact move but that was planned.

Yeah pretty much.

Well there was this one match. I think it was in Montreal.

Allegedly Verne Gagne decided the finish to an AWA World Title match based on the crowd reaction (Shock: Verne got the belt.).

Has there been a wrestler who went from jobber/near jobber status to solid midcard/main event talent?

Based on your review, you seem to be happy with finally getting a Seth Rollins face turn. So... how long until I get my Roman Reigns heel turn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back