PWF Answers Wrestling Questions

Sorry,I don't answer troll questions. If you want to have a proper wrestling discussion without using petty insults and BS comments then sure.

Troll? Ha.

This is a thread on opinions, correct? Opinions that are wrestling related?

I asked a legit question over a comment you made in said thread, regarding a wrestling website. Man up & quit making a bigger deal out of it. Explain.

Troll? Ha.

This is a thread on opinions, correct? Opinions that are wrestling related?

I asked a legit question over a comment you made in said thread, regarding a wrestling website. Man up & quit making a bigger deal out of it. Explain.

....What was your question?

He is an admin on a wrestling forum. This 'wrestling' forum. The comment you made was in this thread, so you kind of already broke the 'rule' you are using to deflect the question. But fine, ill play your kid games.

If you were a wrestler and during your match promo John Cena asked you "Why the extra step to use the quotations around the word admin when referring to KB?" What would be your reply on the mic?

If you were a wrestler and during your match promo John Cena asked you "Why the extra step to use the quotations around the word admin when referring to KB?" What would be your reply on the mic?

PWF : Why? BECAUSE I CAN.

PWF : Why? BECAUSE I CAN.

Here is a tip. If you are going to copy someone's thread who obviously has more knowledge on the topic than you, at least have the nuts to back up your mouth when you take a jab at that person. You used the quotes to signify something. You either think he made up the position, does not deserve it, are jealous of KB's success or something else equally ******ed in your little mind. Taking a shot & then skirting the response is a pussy move.

Where is Layla?

large.jpg

She took leave due to a medical issue. Not sure what the issue is, but it warranted her taking a hiatus & being silent on social media till recently. Hopefully she will return soon.

There ya go Butcher.

Do you think 1999 was a good year?

If yes can you explain why?

1999 was a decent year in my opinion.
-It was the start of HHH's rise as the top heel
-Ministry of Darkness,
-Jericho's debut and
-The Rock rise as the top face.

Though 2000 surpassed 1999 in terms of the in-ring product, 1999 was better storyline-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back