KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Honestly as far as in ring competitors I'd only really consider them above average at best. But I don't even care. They're that damn much fun to watch.

What do you think of Bayley getting called up to the main roster? Personally I'm a little worried that she might get lost in the shuffle once Sasha Banks comes back. As far as I've heard The Boss isn't expected to be out that long. I'm afraid Bayley is gonna work maybe a two month program with Charlotte and then end up treading water for months once Banks returns. UNLESS they give her an upset title victory over Charlotte, leading to an interesting three way storyline in which both Charlotte and Sasha have rematch clauses.

I think she'll be fine. They're not going to ignore pops like that.

I would like to believe that. I'd hope the WWE would take notice of someone who receives that kind of reaction. Anyone who regularly is referred to as the female John Cena should be pushed to the moon. But I look at how poorly the beginning of the "women's revolution" was booked and it gives me pause. She's also so young that they may think that they'll have plenty of time to push her in the future that they'll underutilize her in the present and in the process accidentally sabotage her future.

People continue to look for the next clean-cut babyface star for the WWE, and the only guy I can see doing that job from the current guys is Sami Zayn. However, after defeating his bitter rival in a brilliant match, he was relegated to the SS pre-show.
Is there a chance WWE might take the D-Bry route with Zayn and if yes, do you think lightning can strike twice for them with regards to fans getting riled over his 'mistreatment'?
Is there someone else on the roster who can take over as "the Good Guy" on the current roster?

Would the Demon really lend itself to being the Forever Good Hero like Cena or the Every-man like D-Bry?
I just can't see it with Balor.. Or Roman and Dean for that matter.

Sami Zayn is gonna be the underdog for a long time. He'll be more of a rey Mysterio than a john Cena. And that's a compliment. What wrestler wouldn't love to reach the same level of accomplishment as Rey Mysterio?

As for who could reach John Cena Babyface status? If they play the cards right, Bayley. Course I've already stated that I think that's definitely not a sure thing. I'M gonna have to go to NXT for my pick. I'm gonna say the best bet is Shinsuke Nakamura. Or, if he keeps his theme music, then Bobby Roode.

Would the Demon really lend itself to being the Forever Good Hero like Cena or the Every-man like D-Bry?
I just can't see it with Balor.. Or Roman and Dean for that matter.

The former.

Sami Zayn is gonna be the underdog for a long time. He'll be more of a rey Mysterio than a john Cena. And that's a compliment. What wrestler wouldn't love to reach the same level of accomplishment as Rey Mysterio?

As for who could reach John Cena Babyface status? If they play the cards right, Bayley. Course I've already stated that I think that's definitely not a sure thing. I'M gonna have to go to NXT for my pick. I'm gonna say the best bet is Shinsuke Nakamura. Or, if he keeps his theme music, then Bobby Roode.

Indeed.

You really can't predict that kind of thing as it's much more someone who just has it or doesn't.

I think Nakamura definitely has "IT". That guy is like The Rock had sex with Prince and then Prince gave birth to Jackie Chan

That's true he is already a veteran. But I think they can get 5 good years out of him. That's about how long Stone Cold was on top if you take out the time he spent injured.

I think at the end of the day it's kinda unfair to to compare any wrestler to a Rock or Austin or Cena or Hogan. That level of success doesn't just happen and rarely is it planned. Austin was supposed to be a heel. Cena got springboarded due to Lesnar and The Rock leaving. All we can do is make an educated guess. And if all the odds go in his favor, I think Nakamura could have a Cena/Rock/Lesnar level legacy.

I think at the end of the day it's kinda unfair to to compare any wrestler to a Rock or Austin or Cena or Hogan. That level of success doesn't just happen and rarely is it planned. Austin was supposed to be a heel. Cena got springboarded due to Lesnar and The Rock leaving. All we can do is make an educated guess. And if all the odds go in his favor, I think Nakamura could have a Cena/Rock/Lesnar level legacy.

Those are still hard to reach as the latter two are bigger because of what they did outside the ring.

I'd substitute Kota Ibushi or Brian Kendrick for Noam Dar. I haven't seen tonight's CWC matches yet so I don't know which one won, but either would rank higher for me than Dar. But I think Gran Metallic will win the whole thing.

Don't spoil them once you read them.

I just read that the latest speculation for the Shane/Brock storyline isn't Shane vs. Brock but Shane picking Brock's next opponent (probably around the Rumble as that's when they expect Brock back), who do you see Shane picking to get pummeled by Brock next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back