KB Answers Wrestling Questions

So I just caught up with full Lucha Underground and wanted to know your overall thoughts but you then posted your article about it. Loved that article as I think that Lucha Underground deserves an unique recognition. So here's some individual questions.

1. Would Pentagon Dark have been made the top champion if the Temple didn't support him so much?

2. Did you find the commentary better as supposed to the starting?

3. How would you do without Dario Cueto? If the fourth season starts!?

4. Would you have liked Matanza against Rey Mysterio at Ultima Lucha Tres instead of against Dragon Azteca?

Have you read the Vice Sports article on the Ultimate Warrior? Any thoughts?

I haven't. Is it any good?

So I just caught up with full Lucha Underground and wanted to know your overall thoughts but you then posted your article about it. Loved that article as I think that Lucha Underground deserves an unique recognition. So here's some individual questions.

1. Would Pentagon Dark have been made the top champion if the Temple didn't support him so much?

I doubt it. The writers for the show were smart enough to capitalize on his popularity.

2. Did you find the commentary better as supposed to the starting?

A bit, but that's not saying much. Having Striker not think that every bump is some kind of a horrible injury was an upgrade.

3. How would you do without Dario Cueto? If the fourth season starts!?

They would be in serious trouble without him. He's the best thing about the show.

Well save for maybe Catrina.

4. Would you have liked Matanza against Rey Mysterio at Ultima Lucha Tres instead of against Dragon Azteca?

Yeah. It's a WAY bigger match as I've never cared about Azteca.

Styles vs Mahal for the title was announced for Smackdown.

Could it be...no i'm just having false hope it will be Styles vs Lesnar instead aren't I?

Барбоса;5759207 said:
A newcomer making light of someone losing their job.

Yeah I just didn't think it was as bad as some people are saying.

Still an awful decision and makes him look like an idiot.

Yeah I just didn't think it was as bad as some people are saying.

Still an awful decision and makes him look like an idiot.

Rule #1 in the business: Don't disrespect the boys (or girls in this case). Emma just got a bad break and Rush looked like he was kicking her when she was down. She was probably close with a lot of people on the roster and he basically laughs at her misfortune. Wrestler or not, that's a horribly dick move to make to what is often considered a big family.

Is it kind of ironic people complaining about the stuff The Young Bucks and Joey Ryan do and how they'll never reach 'the big leagues' and yet we still talk about them.

I mean I understand not everyone is going to like what they do but it's different at least

Oh it gets attention. The problem is it's the kind of attention that isn't going to get them a bigger job. Unless you hit the jackpot like the Bucks did, odds are your goal is WWE for the exposure and money. Ryan has his sponsorship and the Bucks have the shirts, but they're a very rare breed.

Would you like the over or the under on Omega surviving 4 minutes in the Walls of Jericho throughout the course of their Wrestle Kingdom match?

I'm expecting Triple H surviving both the Walls of Jericho and the crossface in the elimination chamber for several minutes before Batista made the save, that's the level of finisher abuse that I expect.

The greatest spot in the history of wrestling because of how much of an ego stroke it was for HHH. I laugh so much I cry when I see that spot.

I'm expecting Triple H surviving both the Walls of Jericho and the crossface in the elimination chamber for several minutes before Batista made the save, that's the level of finisher abuse that I expect.

The greatest spot in the history of wrestling because of how much of an ego stroke it was for HHH. I laugh so much I cry when I see that spot.

Vince Russo survived over a minute in Flair's Figure Four. That is never being topped.

5 Best Wrestlers at this moment in terms of in-ring work?

Oh gosh. There are roughly a million ways to look at that. Uh.....

AJ
Charlotte
Kushida
Samoa Joe
Riccochet

Just wanted to say congrats on the 5,000+ review, and thanks for the WZCW shout out. Did you honestly ever think you would make it this far?

Much appreciated.

It was a great match.

I wasn't sure around review 4997 but by 4999 my worries were cut down. It got rather dicey around 4993 though.

When I started, I didn't think I'd make it to that year's Wrestlemania.

He doesn't make the new year.

Until Wrestlemania, when a recharged Nakamura takes it from him in the Smackdown main event.

What is the reason behind that title change? The Shield one I get it, they wanted Shield vs New Day, but they even created the video package for Brock vs Jinder, it seems rather suspicious to change that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back