KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Since Survivor Series is not far ahead, I'll ask this:

Do you see the event having the same type of tag matches that we did last year (the 5 on 5 women, tag, and male singles)? If so, would the following be a good enough prediction:

Women's 5 on 5: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, and Asuka vs. Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Naomi, Natalya, and Carmella

5 on 5 tag teams: Rollins/Ambrose, Sheamus/Cesaro (not calling them that name), Gallows/Anderson, Slater/Rhyno, and Dallas/Axel vs. New Day, Usos, Breezango, Ascension, and Harper/Rowan

5 on 5 male singles: Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, The Miz, Jason Jordan, and Finn Bálor vs. AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Bobby Roode

The bludgeon brothers is a bad name isn't it? Sounds like a team made on wwe 2k18 by a 10 year old.

I've heard worse. It sounds like the Bruise Brothers, an old name the Harris Twins used in Memphis.

It's never a lock but Reigns is winning the Rumble isn't he? Who would you personally pick to win it?

Brock, to challenge champion Reigns at Wrestlemania.

I just read your latest article and it made me wonder, why do you think Mickie has been given so many weird and degrading storylines in her time?

Oh and have you heard the rumor about a new theme song for the Shield? Why?

Much appreciated.

I doubt there's any reason. She's just a good performer who can make them work.

I haven't and I have no idea why they would do that.

I've been watching a bit of 80s wrestling recently and am a bit surprised on how over some guys were. I get why Duggan was over (waving the flag helped), but why was JYD so ridiculously over?

Hey, KB. Just read your Ultima Lucha Tres III review. Good one.

Even I was confused why the ladder match wasn't finished by the package piledriver spot. It looked perfect to knock out Havoc.

I seem to remember you saying Cena's return in 2008 is the best Royal Rumble moment ever, could be wrong but I swear it's close. Anyway, is Cena's return at the 2008 still the best Royal Rumble moment and if not, what is?

Hey, KB. Just read your Ultima Lucha Tres III review. Good one.

Even I was confused why the ladder match wasn't finished by the package piledriver spot. It looked perfect to knock out Havoc.

Much appreciated.

I seem to remember you saying Cena's return in 2008 is the best Royal Rumble moment ever, could be wrong but I swear it's close. Anyway, is Cena's return at the 2008 still the best Royal Rumble moment and if not, what is?

AJ debuting maybe? But that gets held down a peg by the camera work.

AJ debuting maybe? But that gets held down a peg by the camera work.

I also think the commentary as AJ's debut happens is god awful which drags it down. In the Cena return you've got like seven people on commentary but they're all just screaming "WHAT" when his music hits and it works perfectly with Ross coming in after them all and summing it all up by saying, "It's John Cena!"

Yep. Commentary can ruin a return, such as Christian's to ECW.

Commentary, in the most calm, basic voice possible: "It's Christian." It sounds like seeing someone at an office every day despite it being a return after like four years. Just horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back