KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I had this thought yesterday in light of Neville's potential departure and some other things.

Does WWE have a problem making new stars? I can't help but feel that there is a massive issue for them. Bray should have been massive but they can't manage the character, Nakamura has been poorly handled but that's nothing compared to Rusev, the Womens' Revolution (lol), even Reigns should have been everything they wanted him to be and more. They make incredibly bad choices, topped off by Neville's situation.

Surely it can't be down to the likes of Vince and Kevin Dunn.

Without going to fantasy booking - I know it's not your thing - how would you address it?

That's a long answer, but first of all: stop having people go 50/50 with each other.

Consider Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler. In addition to the really, really dull feud (I'm still not sure why they're fighting in the first place), they've now traded wins. So Roode has defeated Ziggler to show that he can beat him and ZIggler has beaten Roode, showing that Roode's win was a fluke. But Ziggler just lost too so he's in no shape to mean anything either. That leaves us with a rookie looking like a fluke and a veteran who lost to a rookie who looks like a fluke.

How does this make either one of them look good? WHy would I be interested in them? Why would I want to buy their t-shirt? The same is true with almost everyone on the roster, save for Reigns, Cena, Lesnar and maybe one or two others. Those people win far more often than they lose, and look where they are.

Excluding any non-compete clause, how many days does it take for Bryan Danielson to become ROH Champion when his contract expires next year?

Remember when Melina was a manager and she'd scream at the top of her lungs at ringside multiple times a match? When you review these old shows, what is something you've come across which you'd forgotten was super annoying?

Remember when Melina was a manager and she'd scream at the top of her lungs at ringside multiple times a match? When you review these old shows, what is something you've come across which you'd forgotten was super annoying?

Lawler's jokes about the Divas. Looking back, he's just creepy at times and disturbing at worst.

Do you have to be an attractive male to pull off the made model gimmick? Who was hotter, Rick Martel or Tyler Breeze?

Nah.

Martel, who was an actual model at times. So was Eric Bischoff before he got into wrestling actually.

I've been checking your site to see your reaction to the Angle and AJ news. Not seeing anything I figure I'd just post here and ask. Your reaction to the AJ move and Angle return?

So I read all your reviews of Lucha Underground Season 1. In order, of course. So here are bunch of queries.

1. First of all, kudos for the quality as I actually felt like I'm going through these episodes myself.

2. Which match/segment made you feel that you're going to watch it every week for your own entertainment for sure?

3. 3 Best Wrestlers from this season? (In order, if possible.)

4. What specific things would you change to make it better?

5. Was there someone from whom you didn't expect much at the starting but you were impressed enough by the end?

6. Was there someone who didn't stand by your expectations?

7. Best Match of the season?

8. What made Dario Cueto this effective as the evil boss?

9. Best Angle/Feud?

10. What made Johnny Mundo/Alberto El Patron so good in Lucha Underground comparatively to WWE?

2. Aztec Warfare. That was amazing.

3. Prince Puma, Pentagon, King Cuerno

4. Not much really. I loved that show.

5. Vampiro. I couldn't stand him back in the day and he put in the performance of a lifetime.

6. Blue Demon Jr. I had heard a lot about him and hadn't seen much of him but he was even worse than advertised.

7. Probably Aztec Warfare but I'd have to go over my notes.

8. He's an actual actor and makes you believe everything he's saying.

9. Vampiro vs. Pentagon. I knew the spoilers coming in and I was still surprised.

10. They were being themselves. Mundo is a natural heel and El Patron is better as a face.

Thanks for checking those out as you went. I always appreciate that.

How excited are you for a Montreal Screwjob finish at Survivor Series since it's been twenty years? Does WWE have the sense to resist doing it, again?

How excited are you for a Montreal Screwjob finish at Survivor Series since it's been twenty years? Does WWE have the sense to resist doing it, again?

I'm not sure if I can handle that. And no, they probably don't.

What's your views about Dalton Castle?

Can you suggest some of his best matches that you've seen until now?

Talented, charismatic as heck, nothing special in the ring. The Bang-A-Rang looks good.

I haven't seen much of him. You're better off with his promos anyway. HIs feud with Silas Young was good.

I'd put money on Lesnar/Mahal having a guest referee who executes the screwjob with that being the way for Mahal to go over before touring India and protecting Lesnar.

Also, no question but I just wanted you to know I had a good laugh at both Dusty Rhodes rants in your Starrcade 84 and 85 reviews, especially the line below.

"It worked for Dusty and the fat of doom but not for anyone else and it was very boring."

Would you consider reviewing the PWG All Star Weekend shows?

What does Finn Balor do now, after his win over AJ Styles? Lesnar at the Rumble perhaps?

Sure.

That's the plan, yes.

How annoying was booker during the tlc match?

I stopped listening to him after about five minutes. When he's off, he's WAY off and that's what happened last night.

That wrestling themed comic you recently reviewed, do you know if it will be available in brick and mortor stores or is it just online right now? Your review left me curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back