WWE Roadblock: End of the Line LD

They better not let Sami make it to ten minutes. They need to keep establishing Stroman as a monster.

Double edged sword of a match. In this case I think Sami came out looking stronger. He went 10 minutes against the monster. I hope Braun gets a decisive and dominating win in the future.

Double edged sword of a match. In this case I think Sami came out looking stronger. He went 10 minutes against the monster. I hope Braun gets a decisive and dominating win in the future.

I'm sure it will be tomorrow night, but what was the point? Braun "lost" and Sami will again go nowhere.

How do you know he'll go nowhere though?

People thought the same about Miz for the longest time and look at him

Because Sami Zayn never goes anywhere. He's a less skilled, less likable Bryan Danielson. In the ultimate irony, he shed the mask and became...generic.

I'm sure it will be tomorrow night, but what was the point? Braun "lost" and Sami will again go nowhere.

It's for bragging rights. If Sami gets squashed then he can say "Well I went 10 minutes against the monster" even if he does go nowhere, he does have momentum right now.

I see what you did there. LMAO

Thanks!

Seriously though, here's why Sami Zayn will never go anywhere on Raw.

1. Either Owens or Y2J are about to turn, moving him down the face ladder. Even if Reigns turns heel, Rusev would move to counter him. WWE has no desire to move Zayn up.

2. He won the feud with Owens. Zayn won the rubber match, but what, a month later, Owen is the galactic champion of the world? Zayn won a feud over the top guy on the show less than six months ago and has moved all the way up to 'Not Losing on PPV." Not to winning. He didn't beat Strowman. He just didn't lose. There is no plan for him.

3. He's not even the guy most deserving a promotion on the card. That's Cesaro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back