WWE Roadblock: End of the Line LD

This will be the only blemish of PPVs I've missed this year. Nothing on the show has any draw power. (With my luck I'll find out Hogan returned, there was three MOTYs and Vince announced his retirement)

Charlotte's top came off and she finished that match anyway. Sami Zayn just gorilla pressed Braun Strowman, and HBK beat Kevin Owens after Roman Reigns retired before the match.

THank you WWE. I'm so glad you feel the need to show how international you are by wasting about three minutes of this show.

Did I miss a Cruiserweight match or something?

Showing all the commentary teams and having them talk for a bit each in languages most of us can't understand. Just say the show is available in various languages and stop bragging about how amazing you are.

Showing all the commentary teams and having them talk for a bit each in languages most of us can't understand. Just say the show is available in various languages and stop bragging about how amazing you are.

I know. I just wanted to remind everyone that the WWE CW division has sucked and always will suck.

There are people viewing this LD and not participating.

Come on guys. Get your feet wet. Help us make this show bearable.

Note to WWE - Please don't show these big dudes in the audience dancing anymore. I just ate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back