WWE Raw LD 3/17/14

The Brain

King Of The Ring
I don't do the clever titles or the fancy graphics but no one else has the LD up yet. About 15 minutes to go.

Hopefully Daniel Bryan gets knocked down a peg and is destroyed by Triple H tonight. After hijacking Raw last week Bryan needs a dose of reality and to be put in his place. He has too much going for him right now and needs to be put back in that underdog role.

15 minutes? I thought the show was going live in an hour. Freaking time zones. Hopefully it's a good show. Really looking forward for the Cena/Wyatt development and The Shield's break up or suddenly face turn or whatever. HHH v. Bryan and the world title picture is already stale by that point to me, but I'm a fan so let's go at it!

Sandow was just included in the battle royal. Who do we have so far?

Sandow
Del Rio
Langston
Fandango
Ryback
Axel
Ziggler

Anyone else?

Yeah Bryan isn't making it out tonight without some scars, I'm really interested in Cena/Wyatt progression and hopefully more progression of the Shield's face turn

Evolution all in the ring. I'd love to see a triple threat match between them sometime down the road to see who is the best

Well now that's interesting, and Orton has been gone so long that I forgot that's what he does. Dammit Batista, you should know better.

Love it. Puts more doubt into the HHH vs. Bryan outcome. I still fully expect Bryan to win but with and all Evolution main event at WM30 as a possibility there is reason to wonder.

That's not a bad idea. I think it'll be a four way now, and I have a gut instinct that says Batista wins the title. No idea why but it's just an instinct.

Fuckin' HHH. That was a good segment. So, could this now be a fatal four way match at WM?

Not to toot my own horn but I started this thread a week ago.

I try not to complain about predictability in professional wrestling but I acknowledge that it can be a problem for me and a huge problem for others. I think I have been able to still watch wrestling after 30 years because I focus on the adventure and not the destination and the kid in me still is able at the best of times to suspend disbelief or imagine the unlikely.

Unfortunately though, when WWE gives the fans what they want we all know what we want therefore we know what is going to happen. So at this point I think it is safe to say that it is really hard to believe that HHH has any chance at beating DB.

So how do make the match a less predictable?

Idea #1 - add a stipulation some how that HHH gets added to the title match as well if he wins. This should happen on Raw. Maybe next week maybe the week after. I think it fits with his reputation as an ego maniac, glory hog. Stephanie could be the one to announce it. I think it would great for her character to want to see her man be champion again. It could create heat between HHH and his old Evolution buddies giving the fans another possible angle to contemplate beyond the obvious.

Would this add a layer of value to the what has already been booked? Is it logical? Is it too much? Does the threat of HHH ending up in the title match turn you off?

Idea #2 - this idea could build off the first but doesn't have to. HHH and Bryan go on second last and basically the idea is for HHH and DB to not have a finish. They battle to the point where it is clear that they are spilling over in to main event time. The match has to he stopped or we have no main event. Thus creates chaos. The chaos is resolved by Hogan inserting DB in the title match and HHH or Stephanie can insert HHH in the title match as well. It becomes a fatal four way. The four way kicks off with Evolutionish focusing on DB but breaking down at some point (maybe HHH tries to steal a pin on Orton). This turns in to an all out brawl with HHH getting a pin on Orton and DB getting a pin on Batista leaving HHH and Bryan one on one again. After more battling DB gets HHH to submit.

Overbooking? A nice touch? Not worth wasting on the city of New Orleans? Am I on to something but you have something to add or changes?

I love my ideas but I am biased. What are your thoughts?

I got one response in the thread from my new BFF Pro Wrestling Fan.

I need to start threads that are incoherent rants about John Cena or vasectomies to get a response.

That's not a bad idea. I think it'll be a four way now, and I have a gut instinct that says Batista wins the title. No idea why but it's just an instinct.

That's what I got from that segment. That HHH no matter what is going to be in a match against Batista and Orton. The stipulation for Bryan is there, but it could now be a four way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back