• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

@Nightmare - I don't count celebrities because they have their own wing and that's just done for promotional purposes. I gave Sunny a pass only because she was considered the first diva and she was actually manager of the year once but Torrie and Stacy in my opinion just don't deserve it. WWE needs to draw a line here. You just can't let everyone in.

Well they can because it's their Hall of Fame.

@Nightmare - I don't count celebrities because they have their own wing and that's just done for promotional purposes. I gave Sunny a pass only because she was considered the first diva and she was actually manager of the year once but Torrie and Stacy in my opinion just don't deserve it. WWE needs to draw a line here. You just can't let everyone in.

All the managers inducted say otherwise. Plus considering Steph has personally reached out to Stacy, it shows they have interest for her to come back. Not seeing the same enthusiasm for others previously mentioned. Liz should be next but Stacy has a better chance than the likes of Ivory or Jackie.

Plus people with large negative backstage history have gotten in, so that proves they will do what they want here with no real structure.

The crowd is practically boiling for Wyatt and the Shield, Bryan is the hottest thing in the company, yet the higher ups think it's 2005 heading into Mania.

The E has stolen from indy feds throughout its history. This is par for the course.

And yeah, the Coco Beware induction was spastic. It opened the floodgates of mediocrity.

So, this feud between Kane and Daniel Bryan...will we get a match for it? and when exactly if DB vs HHH is the plan for WM??

So we're getting Kane and Bryan at Mania?

That can be a big Raw main event. Maybe the Network launch night. It's HHH vs. Bryan at Mania. It has to be. Also even I don't buy the stories that say HHH goes over there. He's self obsessed but he's not THAT crazy.

There is no way Bryan doesn't go over HHH at mania. People seem to forget HHH actually likes putting people over at mania. Even on other ppvs he puts more people over than the iwc likes to admit. Not saying he doesn't out himself over a lot but he's not as selfish as everyone likes to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back