RAW LD - 2/3/2014 - Please! Say it is a work!

I'm sorry, when Daniel Bryan starts running around he looks like he should be riding the short bus licking the windows.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

My only problem with Kane/Bryan is that they did it pretty hardcore already. I've been hoping Corporate Kane is just a set-up for him to help his former tag partner get over the hump.

Raw Musings

Hopefully. Kane is like the most consistent dude this side of Cena. Has great matches with just about everybody.

Kane is kind of shit these days. For a dude his size and age, it's remarkable that he's still able to work as often as he does. But let's not get carried away here. If he's not in a tag match with younger guys to do all the bumping, his matches suck.

Hopefully. Kane is like the most consistent dude this side of Cena. Has great matches with just about everybody.

It's more safe to say that Kane never had a great one on one match. And few would qualify as good.

Kane is kind of shit these days. For a dude his size and age, it's remarkable that he's still able to work as often as he does. But let's not get carried away here. If he's not in a tag match with younger guys to do all the bumping, his matches suck.

He's good for the big shows though. He steps up his game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back