RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

That can be a big Raw main event. Maybe the Network launch night. It's HHH vs. Bryan at Mania. It has to be. Also even I don't buy the stories that say HHH goes over there. He's self obsessed but he's not THAT crazy.

4v1rom.jpg

ffv27r.jpg

Great Crowd for tonight's Main Event,btw.

Especially the John Cena chants!

Let's have a nice twist here tonight.

So this closes the one on one chapter between Cena/Orton. We aren't to give two shits about that major multi man chamber match in two weeks?

There is no way Bryan doesn't go over HHH at mania. People seem to forget HHH actually likes putting people over at mania. Even on other ppvs he puts more people over than the iwc likes to admit. Not saying he doesn't out himself over a lot but he's not as selfish as everyone likes to think.

I think people do know that..its just cool to talk about Triple H's Shovel, that's all. :)

That can be a big Raw main event. Maybe the Network launch night. It's HHH vs. Bryan at Mania. It has to be. Also even I don't buy the stories that say HHH goes over there. He's self obsessed but he's not THAT crazy.

You don't think it's possible that Triple H goes over at WrestleMania and then loses at Extreme Rules due to weapons and stuff like that? He did it for Rock, Sheamus, Orton (twas Backlash that year but the point still stands as it was the PPV following Mania) and Lesnar.

You don't think it's possible that Triple H goes over at WrestleMania and then loses at Extreme Rules due to weapons and stuff like that? He did it for Rock, Sheamus, Orton (twas Backlash that year but the point still stands as it was the PPV following Mania) and Lesnar.

I don't think he'll do it this year. I really don't.

One thing I really like about Orton is he learns from his old matches. If he's against someone he's fought before he often counters signature spots because he knows the opponent that well. It's a rare thing to see but it makes a lot of sense.

I don't know if this has been covered but focusing on things more interesting and important than this fucking match......

Where the hell was Barrett? Didn't King say something to him last week about how this week he'd be shut up or something?

One thing I really like about Orton is he learns from his old matches. If he's against someone he's fought before he often counters signature spots because he knows the opponent that well. It's a rare thing to see but it makes a lot of sense.

Little things like that really do make a big difference.

I don't know if this has been covered but focusing on things more interesting and important than this fucking match......

Where the hell was Barrett? Didn't King say something to him last week about how this week he'd be shut up or something?

He said "Hopefully next week you won't be around."

I guess he was right.

Damn, again they have the champ pinned clean on live tv... anyone else see something wrong with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back