WWE RAW LD 21st April 2014 - Full of Change That No One Sees

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
[YOUTUBE]A4xZ-Y4ei-0[/YOUTUBE]
LAST WEEK!
A Line, in the Sand, Drawn
RAW_1090_Photo_260.jpg

Cast your minds back to 2003/2004. Raw was dominated by a group of four who were designed to be the next Four Horseman. They would represent the past, the present and the future of professional wrestling. They were Evolution. At one time they held all the major male championships that Raw had to offer and now, some ten years later, the faction has reformed to do combat with arguably the most dominant group since their reign of terror; the Shield.

Bringing Some Meaning to It All
wwe-bracket.jpg

[YOUTUBE]j-K2LPFu0-E[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]G2qBEHzmGL4[/YOUTUBE]​

Nobody is Amused
RAW_1090_Photo_175.jpg

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt has been a solid, well developed and incredibly entertaining feud. And then they did something deeply, deeply unfunny. The WWE's "creative" team decided they'd have Cena use the old "funny" Photoshop trick. It was a horrible bit of, ahem, "comedy". The good news (don't tell Wade) is that Bray and John get to settle things in the ring inside a Steel Cage at Extreme Rules. Now that should be entertaining.

TONIGHT!
Our Champion Returns
RAW_1089_Photo_001.jpg

After a well deserved rest, marriage and honeymoon, Daniel Bryan returns tonight! There might be something sinister awaiting him on the horizon however as his former tag partner and on-again, off-again nemesis Kane has rekindled a vile, vicious fire within. Watch out D-Bry!

The 3 Hour Spectacular Raw Quiz!
Can Kane bring Daniel Bryan to the gates of hell as promised?
What awaits the Shield as Evolution begins to its reformation?
Who will advance to the finals of the IC Title Tourney?
Is Big E. still be stood watching the monitor like last week?
Will John Cena have to cut another horrendous comedy promo?
Which unfortunate jobber will have to suffer the Rusev Treatment (TradeMark)?
Where will AJ Lee fit into the Divas Championship picture when she returns from hiatus?
How does one hop aboard the Exotic Express, and furthermore, will Adam Rose debut this evening?
And oh so much more...

I'm hoping Cesaro vs. RVD falls during an intermission from the Blackhawks/Blues game. I don't want to miss that match but hockey takes priority.

Raw emanates from Baltimore, MD tonight. I sincerely hope the audience makes this Raw miserable for our population of "the crowd isn't doing what I want them to do" crybabies. Your tears give me sustenance.

Daniel Bryan will come out tonight like Brett Favre did against the Raiders on MNF after his father passed.
Its been pretty emotional around the E lately

A way to write Daniel Bryan off for the night to give him time to grieve? Or was it in the cards all along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back