WWE RAW LD 28th April 2014 - Jackmaning Jaws, Bad News, War (Games) and More!

I will have the type of children that will bully your children all through out their lives and then go on to be more successful then them because they are alpha humans.

Beta ass bitches.. :lmao:

Kinda sad to have to live vicariously through your children.

Lol it's common sense you tard. I'm guessing you are a hipster and think you're independent yet you agree with the general consensus of liberalism. you're on the team that would be actively fighting against wwf back in the day saying it's offensive:lmao:

Since nothing I said can be considered subjective at all, your conclusion is finger-pointing bias at best. I know Republicans who are gay and are for same sex marriage. I have met hipsters who think Reagan is God and I have talked to those who claim liberalism and didn't come off as fear-mongering douches. It's called stepping outside.

Enjoy your tea. It's better than Kool-Aid.

You call them ***** the rest of the world calls them successful.

I'd rather be successful.

Having you in their life, in any format, is already dooming them to failure. In some ways, I pity them.

Then again, I'm assuming you're fairly sterile, anyway. And I'm fairly sure I'd find you on someone's sex offender list.

You call them ***** the rest of the world calls them successful.

I'd rather be successful.

Ok Chris Brown. Have another beer

stellaartois.jpg

We still have Flair shit with all the Shield/Evo shit. Looks like a cluster fuck is on the way.

I doubt there's going to be much of a match after entrances and everything.
There's usually 7 or 8 minutes of spillover but I think we're just going to see a partial match and then a brawl.
Have Batista and Hunter even been on screen tonight?

The ring crew can take their time getting everything out tonight. It's not like the Blues are going to need the arena tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back