WWE RAW LD 21st April 2014 - Full of Change That No One Sees

Tiger.png

Erik Rowan

I'm sorry...I do like the Wyatts...but that ending to RAW sucked balls. GSB made a thread saying that he was bored by Wyatt and some others supported his stance, I didn't agree....but this type of schtick with Cena in Wyatts lap is getting old fast, and WWE have to address that if they want Bray to last at least 2 years as an over talent,lMO.

Underwhelming ending to RAW, nothing that hasn't been seen before, especially after Cena was on the verge of winning. That match did NOTHING for the Wyatt family,lMO.

I'm sorry...I do like the Wyatts...but that ending to RAW sucked balls. GSB made a thread saying that he was bored by Wyatt and some others supported his stance, I didn't agree....but this type of schtick with Cena in Wyatts lap is getting old fast, and WWE have to address that if they want Bray to last at least 2 years as an over talent,lMO.

Underwhelming ending to RAW, nothing that hasn't been seen before, especially after Cena was on the verge of winning. That match did NOTHING for the Wyatt family,lMO.

You said IMO. Nothing else you said matters. Your credibility is gone.

I feel like Bray Wyatt is too smart for most of the crowds...that was a poor reaction...

Good preemptive post, Emily.

I love it. Bray just kicks so much ass.

Sorry I can't agree with that tonight,tbh.

It was nothing that hasn't been seen before, and it is becoming the norm more than anything. First with Bryan, and now with Cena.

WWE should really be furthering Cena having second thoughts about himself, even though he won at Mania. Tonight, he practically should be questioning how the WWE Universe views him,and if they agree with Bray Wyatt.

Ending the match as a DQ, with a mild beatdown and then Cena sniffing Bray's armpit...... :disappointed:

There was zero constancy with the officials tonight. The rules changed match to match and in the Rhodes match they changed in one exchange. Lazy ass creative.

There was a thread not long ago complaining about how every show ends with the face looking strong and the heel looking weak.

I hope whoever posted that thread watched and enjoyed the ending tonight.

The heels stood tall.

Tell me, how did that match change anything with regards to the storyline besides making the Wyatts look like chumps?

You're basing that off your own fantasy:

WWE should really be furthering Cena having second thoughts about himself, even though he won at Mania. Tonight, he practically should be questioning how the WWE Universe views him,and if they agree with Bray Wyatt.

This was advancing the story. Even if your fantasy is what is going to happen, why would WWE cram all that story tonight?

It wasn't meant to change the angle, just advance it. Don't know how they Wyatt's looked like chumps, but whatever. You have yourself a pleasant night.

This was advancing the story. Even if your fantasy is what is going to happen, why would WWE cram all that story tonight?

Fair enough.

Just that Post-Mania RAW endings until now, this one was a bit underwhelming, since I have seen it happen already.

As for how the Wyatts looked like chumps...well, having to do a desperation DQ during 3 on 1 match does make them look a bit weak, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back