WWE RAW LD 28th April 2014 - Jackmaning Jaws, Bad News, War (Games) and More!

Yeah, let's beat women to build heat. While we're at it, Vince McMahon should cut promos about how he doesn't like taking pictures with African Americans/Latinos. Cuz you know, all we're trying to do is build heat ;).

Tell a woman she sucks at her job and then go and try to fuck her? You are quite a catch my man.

Something tells me every woman if your life has placed you in the friends zone

Paige is a bit off in the ring but she is intense and that can carry her for a while. I know they will not get a lot of love but I thought both ladies put on a solid match.

Something tells me every woman if your life has placed you in the friends zone

Well, it's easy for you to think that. I don't want to see them get beaten and tell them they suck at their job while at the same time trying to fuck them. You must have read that acting like that will certainly get you laid in one of those "be an alpha male and fuck her tonight" books, amirite?

Oh, great, you're one of those

Don't you have some fedoras to try on, neckbeard?

I'm pretty sure he has a huge collection.

Again, I'd like to see real data on your findings.

Lol it's common sense you tard. I'm guessing you are a hipster and think you're independent yet you agree with the general consensus of liberalism. you're on the team that would be actively fighting against wwf back in the day saying it's offensive:lmao:

I will have the type of children that will bully your children all through out their lives and then go on to be more successful then them because they are alpha humans.

Beta ass bitches.. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back