• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

I'm not sure if you goes are joking or not but why would Torrie Wilson or Stacy Keibler go in the hall of fame? They never won any titles and didn't have too much that was memorable. They didn't exactly revolutionize anything in that division. Neither of them could wrestle.

You know there is no real structure to the HOF right? If Pete Rose & Drew Carey can get in for basically nothing special, then why not 2 of the hottest managers ever?

Plus Sunny got in based on looks over others who held titles, so why not Stacy?

Mark Henry.

Obvious and boring.

What is boring about Henry tossing fools around? This isnt 1998..

So we have a team that fights like a military unit against a near religious cult in a six man tag with an Elimination Chamber involved.

WWE is officially stealing from WZCW.

@Nightmare - I don't count celebrities because they have their own wing and that's just done for promotional purposes. I gave Sunny a pass only because she was considered the first diva and she was actually manager of the year once but Torrie and Stacy in my opinion just don't deserve it. WWE needs to draw a line here. You just can't let everyone in.

Pretty much the most interesting thing in the company right now.
Although I'm a sucker for stable wars.

@Nightmare - I don't count celebrities because they have their own wing and that's just done for promotional purposes. I gave Sunny a pass only because she was considered the first diva and she was actually manager of the year once but Torrie and Stacy in my opinion just don't deserve it. WWE needs to draw a line here. You just can't let everyone in.

Koko B. Ware

WOO!
Nice tease, and unexpected...

Crowd is really digging this feud between the two factions, and so am I!
Bring it on at the Elimination Chamber!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back