RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

tumblr_mufmxd1LA11sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Amen.

Classic. Hilarious & classic.

Hey a bald midcarder who often jobs, where's a singlet, makes corny jokes, and teams with midcarders. Yea, that's comparable to Goldberg!

I still don't understand the push the Usos are getting.

I'll throw a wild card at you...
They want to push Roman Reigns... the Usos are his cousins... so if all else fails you build them both up.. then when they are paired together it would make sense to people since they are family (Throw in Tamina Snuka too) then you have a stable to go against another family... (Maybe the Wyatts?) or maybe the shield recruits a new person to replace Roman Reigns when he leaves?

So if they don't push the Uso's now, to be a legit tag team then it won't mean nothing if they team them with Roman later. Just a hunch!

Ivory, Jacqueline, Chyna, Sable, Miss Elizabeth, Molly Holly, Madusa, Mickie James, and Luna Vachon, all deserve it before Torrie and Stacy do.

Ill give you Liz & maybe Chyna based on their historical imprortance to wrestling. The rest can just fuck right off. Stacy's legs\ass trump the rest.

HBK/RKO said:
I'm not sure if you goes are joking or not but why would Torrie Wilson or Stacy Keibler go in the hall of fame? They never won any titles and didn't have too much that was memorable. They didn't exactly revolutionize anything in that division. Neither of them could wrestle.

Chrome said:
Ivory, Jacqueline, Chyna, Sable, Miss Elizabeth, Molly Holly, Madusa, Mickie James, and Luna Vachon, all deserve it before Torrie and Stacy do.

By both your logic valets and managers should not be inducted into the HoF.

Will Ambrose lose perhaps the last reason he can brag about to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins?

I pick Henry. Hope Roman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back