RAW LD - 2/3/2014 - Please! Say it is a work!

The same as you're being paid to watch next week's show: nothing. Translation: if you don't want to see Betty White on Raw, watch something else. It still has nothing to do with this week's episode though.

They took the time during this show to advertise Betty White, and talk about her... thus she's relative to this show. You're so thick-headed sometimes I think you could probably break diamonds with your forehead.

Momentum? No. It was a stupid one line idea about fans being fat. That's not momentum.

The right term for the segment would be "short". You could also throw in "harmless" since Barrett isn't going anywhere anyway.

It may have been a "stupid one liner about fat fans" but that same philosophy worked for Rick Rude for years, didn't it? The reason Barrett never goes anywhere is because of stupid shit like what they pulled tonight. Anytime he gets any traction somebody pulls the carpet from under his feet. It's almost like somebody backstage has a vendetta against him.

So it's the same for every cage match with tags ever? They even pointed out that Billy was legal at the end to make it even clearer.

Explaining the logic doesn't make said logic any less ignorant. You're the Unofficial Encyclopedia of Wrestling, throw down a few tag matches from cages for me that had standard tag rules.

If you start listening to live crowds, you'll see Ryberg debuting soon and Zack Ryder instead of the Rock. Also, maybe they don't know what's going on with Punk yet because it's still a new story. There's no need to explain something when he might not be coming back.

Wow... Beyond convoluted thought process there. I didn't say they should start letting the fans book the shows. I said they should give people a heads up one way or the other on Punk, especially if it's not a work. If it's a work, fine... but just using a white-out pen and trying to erase Punk from the fan's minds when they clearly know something is up is insulting.

So this match is getting a half hour?

Giant clusterfuck to ensue....

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

shafe_41 said:
What a shitty crowd reaction for Bryan compared to his last few.

It was shit in Cleveland too. Real people don't care as much as internet folks do.

I'd fucking hope not either way, both all ran into the machines that were either John Cena or HHH much too early and then soon faded into nothingness.

As a character, that is. How he's used is how he's used, sad to say.

So you're hoping he's more dead than boring?

Oew2iiC.gif

I have liked the flow of this Raw. No pointless backstage segments. Keep the structure, just improve the content. The promos delivered by The Shield and The Wyatts were great and help sell you on the war with those two factions.

They took the time during this show to advertise Betty White, and talk about her... thus she's relative to this show. You're so thick-headed sometimes I think you could probably break diamonds with your forehead.

I'll look into getting you your precious 15 seconds back again. I may be thick headed but I'm not making mountains out of molehills like a 12 year old stuffing her bra.

It may have been a "stupid one liner about fat fans" but that same philosophy worked for Rick Rude for years, didn't it? The reason Barrett never goes anywhere is because of stupid shit like what they pulled tonight. Anytime he gets any traction somebody pulls the carpet from under his feet. It's almost like somebody backstage has a vendetta against him.

No. The reason Barrett never goes anywhere is he constantly loses matches and is treated as a jobber to the stars rather than a serious threat to anything. He hasn't had traction as Bad News yet and I doubt the Lawler bit will lead anywhere at all.

Explaining the logic doesn't make said logic any less ignorant. You're the Unofficial Encyclopedia of Wrestling, throw down a few tag matches from cages for me that had standard tag rules.

Pretty much every one TNA has ever done, every one WCW used to do, and I believe the one from Survivor Series 2001. I assure you, it's not a first tonight.

Wow... Beyond convoluted thought process there. I didn't say they should start letting the fans book the shows. I said they should give people a heads up one way or the other on Punk, especially if it's not a work. If it's a work, fine... but just using a white-out pen and trying to erase Punk from the fan's minds when they clearly know something is up is insulting.

And if it's a work they should just tell the fans what's going on?

You really don't get this and I won't be replying to any more of these. It's too easy.

shafe_41 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

It was shit in Cleveland too. Real people don't care as much as internet folks do.

Were you at the Rumble? It was amazing there.

No. And it wasn't amazing, it was overrated. Crowds like that get taken way too seriously by most internet folks.

The only way Betty White will upstage Mae Young taking a powerbomb through a table is if she takes Shattered Dreams from Goldust.

No. And it wasn't amazing, it was overrated. Crowds like that get taken way too seriously by most internet folks.

How is a pop during an entrance overrated? I was there and it was a hell of a pop.

Dream said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Reptile_

The Rumble was in ECW country. You literally can't get more internet than that.

Pittsburgh =/= Philadelphia

Pittsburgh was every bit ECW country as Philly. Still is. There's a reason hardcore shows still come here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back