• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD - 2/3/2014 - Please! Say it is a work!

Everyone should tweet, #WheresPunk. See if Cole would announce that as trending.
LOL

Tha Wolfpac said:
No Cena yet....maybe he really is injured.

If it is his eye, that shit can end up nasty if aggravated. Best to keep him out.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

The match was average at best, and the ending of a match is fairly important, wouldn't you say? Or have you bought into the whole notion that wins/losses don't matter anymore? Big E Langston is the IC champion, there was no reason for him to lose the fall in that match. Average 6 man tag that accomplished what it was supposed to: getting the Shield over, but they had the wrong fall guy chosen. That ruined the match for me. It's a matter of opinion, and mine differs from yours clearly.

Yes and mine isn't focused on one point of a match.

Comparing what many would be an all time-classic movie to a half-ass average pairing at best is a little bit asinine, but alright. Average RAW match at best. It almost feels like you're getting some sort of commission from WWE to run damage control here, klunder.

Or I don't need a match to be a classic to be entertained.

I understood it too, but that doesn't make it any less pointless that he did it. Even if he comes out and has good logic behind it, the chances of it going anywhere are nil considering it's the Miz.

So why did you say it was hard to understand? My guess is you would have complained about watching a squash otherwise, so it's better than a boring match no?

Oh boy, you produce a shitty show this week and then advertise a shitty host for the next week. That's like being fed a spoonful of turds and being told in advance to expect the same the following week. How much are they paying you, bro?

The same as you're being paid to watch next week's show: nothing. Translation: if you don't want to see Betty White on Raw, watch something else. It still has nothing to do with this week's episode though.

I may have chosen the wrong word for it, I admit; however when you've got momentum going in a segment and somebody just randomly chimes in for no rhyme or reason and kills that segment what would you call it? A fail? Is that a better word for that segment's end? A fail?

Momentum? No. It was a stupid one line idea about fans being fat. That's not momentum.

The right term for the segment would be "short". You could also throw in "harmless" since Barrett isn't going anywhere anyway.

I dunno, how about the fact that they were basically working a standard tag match; only it was inside a cage which is always held under a NO DQ rule set... Why would they need to follow the rules. The match would have had a much better flow to it as a tornado tag match, which is the standard in tag cages... Thus the confusion.

So it's the same for every cage match with tags ever? They even pointed out that Billy was legal at the end to make it even clearer.

I dunno maybe take the time to realize that their fanbase aren't a bunch of blind sheeple and explain the Punk situation.

If you start listening to live crowds, you'll see Ryberg debuting soon and Zack Ryder instead of the Rock. Also, maybe they don't know what's going on with Punk yet because it's still a new story. There's no need to explain something when he might not be coming back.

Tymedragon said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

If it is his eye, that shit can end up nasty if aggravated. Best to keep him out.

what happened to cena?

Apparently he got poked in the eye pretty badly.

what happened to cena?

Rumored that he got poked in the eye at a house show and they had to stop the match and pull him from the following house show.

As far as Shield vs Wyatts I think it's cool that a feud between two heel groups can be so interesting.

I like the feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back