• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD - 2/3/2014 - Please! Say it is a work!

I don't know why so many of you are complaining about this Raw.

Decent Shield match.
Decent Christian vs. Swagger match.
Miz making things feel spontaneous for a change.
Titus having some good heel music.
Summer Rae gyrating in a very short dress.

Not bad at all.

With a possibility of a confrontation between the wyatts and the shield later on.

larisano said:
RAW hasn't been upto par this week... hope they have something planned.
Like have Daniel Bryan beat Orton clean somehow...

Kofi beat Randy clean. Daniel doing it wouldn't be all that special.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Decent Shield match.

Not bad at all.

Trust me. Its been dull...doesn't feel like its worth remembering what has happened thus far...
Easily the worst RAW since the New Year and by a long way. Hope they have something planned. Still over an hour for that to occur.

Decent Shield match.

Not bad at all.

They want Cena.

Decent Shield match.

Not bad at all.

Shit tag match followed by a squash followed by an atrocious comedy segment. Just sucked the life out of it for me.

Decent Shield match.

Not bad at all.

Decent Shield match - a match in which Big E Langston got pinned for no reason, which seems to be a trend anytime he wrestles the shield. Mysterio could have just as easily taken the pin, since he's done jack diddly shit since coming back.

Decent Christian vs. Swagger match - seen it several times before, *yawn*

Miz rambling almost incoherently, most people didn't even know what the hell he said because he spit it out so quickly and it was confusing; almost as confusing as Lawler interrupting Barrett.

Titus I'll give you, that was a bad ass theme. It was like a hip hop rendition of Regal's theme.

But what about all the bad? Betty White hosting next week, Lawler's burial of the Barrett segment, a beyond-ignorant tag team cage match that confused everybody with the rule set, the blatant ignoring of the Punk chants... the flow of this RAW in general seems very thrown together.

Trust me. Its been dull...doesn't feel like its worth remembering what has happened thus far...
Easily the worst RAW since the New Year and by a long way. Hope they have something planned. Still over an hour for that to occur.

Just....no.

Noticeably F.A.T. said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by klunderbunker

Decent Shield match.

Not bad at all.

Shit tag match followed by a squash followed by an atrocious comedy segment. Just sucked the life out of it for me.

Rumored Batista/Lesnar confrontation possibly coming up.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Kofi beat Randy clean. Daniel doing it wouldn't be all that special.

If it gives something towards Randy becoming his own man again rather than being the Authority's B***H.... It'd be a pretty special..and I can't remember Daniel Bryan beating Orton clean anyway since Randy's cash-in.

Decent Shield match - a match in which Big E Langston got pinned for no reason, which seems to be a trend anytime he wrestles the shield. Mysterio could have just as easily taken the pin, since he's done jack diddly shit since coming back.

Miz rambling almost incoherently, most people didn't even know what the hell he said because he spit it out so quickly and it was confusing; almost as confusing as Lawler interrupting Barrett.

Titus I'll give you, that was a bad ass theme. It was like a hip hop rendition of Regal's theme.

But what about all the bad? Betty White hosting next week, Lawler's burial of the Barrett segment, a beyond-ignorant tag team cage match that confused everybody with the rule set, the blatant ignoring of the Punk chants... the flow of this RAW in general seems very thrown together.

Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner.

Not much of a tag match, true. I don't see how a hot woman dancing is atrocious though.

So a bad three seconds to end a good match? Noted.

I've seen Ghostbusters several times before and would gladly sit through it again. Doesn't mean it's bad.

Again, lasted about fifteen seconds and I understood it fine.

Not until next week

You don't know what burying means

....ignorant? How?

"You can only win by pinfall/submission." What is possibly confusing about that?

What do you want them to do? Chant along with those chants that last about five seconds each?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back