RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

I honestly thing if the rumor is true with both Miz and Ziggler forming a tag team and going heel that it can help them both revitalize their careers and make them relevant again. They may never reach world title status again but hopefully better than what they are getting. I think Miz has a better chance than Ziggler to succeed again

Guessing Henry is gonna take up Ambrose's challenge and beat him. And then fight with Langston for unification.

I honestly thing if the rumor is true with both Miz and Ziggler forming a tag team and going heel that it can help them both revitalize their careers and make them relevant again. They may never reach world title status again but hopefully better than what they are getting. I think Miz has a better chance than Ziggler to succeed again

I liked Miz when he was paired with RTruth and they had that conspiracy thing going.. since they split up abruptly neither of their careers has gotten any better.. I think they should team them back up.

Looks like we are gonna start getting a female every year. Next year, Kelly Kelly? Snooki?

tumblr_m8xivdkUQD1ql0k28o1_500.png

Ladies HOF material right there.

I'm not sure if you goes are joking or not but why would Torrie Wilson or Stacy Keibler go in the hall of fame? They never won any titles and didn't have too much that was memorable. They didn't exactly revolutionize anything in that division. Neither of them could wrestle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back