WWE Bragging Rights LD

Mark Henry, when he came to Raw and looked strong against Orton, did win my heart in wanting to give him a title shot.

Still, Goldust > Henry in line for Heavyweight Mania title shots. ;)

Goldust has to get electrocuted again to get that kind of push.

A man can dream I suppose...

See, Henry should win and then drop it to Goldust.

THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE FOR MARK "RATINGS" HENRY

Mark Henry, when he came to Raw and looked strong against Orton, did win my heart in wanting to give him a title shot.

In all seriousness, I was really hoping he'd go into the main event when that happened. Great moment, and it was then that I became a fan of the guy. I mean, I know he's not anything special, but he's big and he throws people around, and that's just fun to watch sometimes.

Nexus vs. Taker is going to be used to launch Taker vs. Cena for Mania, which I'm going to end up using as indirect evidence that Edge has always been a mediocre worker.

Goodnight all.

Yeah I was talking with Lee when Nexus attacked Taker and we both thought it would lead to Cena/Taker.

Which would rule, obviously.

In all seriousness, I was really hoping he'd go into the main event when that happened. Great moment, and it was then that I became a fan of the guy. I mean, I know he's not anything special, but he's big and he throws people around, and that's just fun to watch sometimes.

I agree. He may of had a slap-stick, yet serious run in ECW over random mid-card lifers.. but when he jumped to Raw, and made Orton his bitch I had major hope that was his breaking moment to at least get a shot at a B-Grade PPV title shot.

Hell, if I recall, that was the year had it of happened he would've faced Orton at Summerslam. It could've worked. Henry is similar to Big Show in the "he's big, he throws people around" department. Of course, I feel Show has far more talent - the fact is, Henry has improved since he first came in.

Another missed opportunity was when Henry was beating the crap out of Batista on repeated shows, only to have Batista end up hurt and Henry lost out to Angle almost instantly.

I wouldn't mind seeing one last Big Show title run. He's a good face, very funny, and whatever young upstart heel that beats him will get insta-credibility, since Show is huge.

Yeah I was talking with Lee when Nexus attacked Taker and we both thought it would lead to Cena/Taker.

Which would rule, obviously.

If Taker really is leaving after WM 27, there's no reason why Cena/Taker shouldn't happen. It's the last "dream match" per say in WWE. Not to mention the build up and the drawing power the match would have would be unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back